BY LAURA MERCIER

A creamy pressed powder that gives skin a naturally luminous finish. Enjoy smooth application with no build up on skin. This lightweight formula glides over skin for a soft-focus effect and a natural healthy glow. A unique blend of pure pearl powders and mica add luminosity, while minerals; vitamins A, C, and E; aloe vera; antioxidants; and other skin-nourishing ingredients help protect skin against environmental stressors. A smooth texture visibly diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles and stays color-true, leaving skin looking smooth, natural, and flawless in a sheer to medium coverage that is water-resistant. Each portable, travel-friendly compact contains a dual-sided sponge for mistake-proof touch-ups or buildable foundation coverage. Pearl powders are rich in amino acids, calcium, and magnesium, which help smooth out the appearance of the skin, while rice lipids, jojoba esters, and amino acids promote a healthy appearance. This dermatologist-tested, non-comedogenic product is free of oil and fragrance and is perfect for all skin types, even sensitive ones. see more...

Pamela R.
Kentwood, MI
I tried to love this product but I just can't. It doesn't seem to glide on as nicely or last as long. The powder can feel chalky and I have to apply more to get it to cover. I don't think I'd purchase this again for these reasons. I would not recommend
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves al Laura Mercier products! But this in particular helps my face to looks radiant and not grease(I lives in the Caribbean). Is a little expensive but I'm very Satisfied with the product, and I Higly recommend it to all the working girls like me.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
This product is particularly Laura Mercier one of my favorites and this in my makeup routine, I really love it and recommend
Breanne M.
Mahopac, NY
Great powder! Really keeps oily skin matte throughout the day. while providing that necessary SPF on a daily basis.
Jessica H.
I was not a huge fan of this powder. It made my face look grey and cakey. Would not recommend this product.
Lindsey D.
Hillsboro , MO
Review for: Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder Real Sand 8.1G/0.28Oz
Great powder! It doesn’t feel heavy or Cakey on the skin. I have dry skin and it worked fine didn’t dry out my skin at all or accentuate my dry areas. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a lightweight powder with good color to it.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn Park , MN
I actually have this in Natural Beige, and find it's a great neutral, medium shade powder.

The packaging is fine and comes with a little sponge that I immediately tossed because I always use a brush to apply powder (because you can't clean the sponge it comes with).

The problem with this powder for me is that it doesn't blend extremely well. It sits on my face more than other powders do. It doesn't look cakey at all, but it certainly doesn't give me a flawless finish. It does a decent enough job with keeping me from being ultra oily, but I just don't think the consistency is right and doesn't give a fresh look on skin. Not what I anticipated from a Laura Mercier powder because her entire brand ethos is about freshness and radiance.
Samihah I.
Nashville, TN
I have fairly dry skin, so liquid foundation normally sticks to my dry patches and highlights them. I hesitantly tried this powder foundation, but I was worried that it might dry out my skin. But, to my amazement, it didn't dry my skin out at all! I'm not sure what kind of magic was used to make this, but it didn't absorb any of my skin's moisture at all. The best part--it didn't stick to my dry patches! I'd highly recommend this to anyone with dry, flaky skin!
Mayra D.
Aguas Buenas
Es excelente cubre super bien. No se siente pesado ni pegajoso en la piel. Lo malo es que para uso diario es muy costoso y el envase es pequeño pero es un excelente producto.
Jimena E.
It is a powder with medium coverage which leaves the skin matte and perhaps complico I find the tone of my skin.