Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder uploaded by Isamary M.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Creamy pressed powder version of our Mineral Powder foundation. Creates a natural, healthy, youthful glow. Formulated with natural elements and rich in amino acids. Pearlescent Powders give a soft focus effect for a smooth, natural look.

Oil-free, water-resistant formula adheres to skin for a colour-true finish that last all day. Use as your main foundation or for touch-ups on the go.

Sheer to Medium coverage.
Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details
Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

The compact includes a double-sided applicator.

Usage:

For sheer coverage or mistake-proof touch-ups, use the white flocked side of the applicator. For medium, buildable coverage, use the sponge side. Either way, apply with smooth, even strokes on areas where coverage is needed.

Laura suggests using Mineral Powder in the morning, then touching up with Mineral Pressed Powder as needed during the day or for travel.

PRO TIP

For the most flawless, natural look, Laura says it's key to avoid over-applying foundation to the middle of the face—where too much formula can accentuate lines and other imperfections. With liquid, crème, or powder, she recommends starting at the outer portion of the face and working inward towards the nose. Focus on one area at a time and be sure to blend well. Avoid excess application around eyes or the contours of the face. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.

Remember, use Foundation to even out your skin tone. Use Concealer to camouflage imperfections.

Silica, Oryza Sativa(Rice) Lipids, Jojoba Esters, Pearl Powder, Lauroyl Lysine, Copper Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate,Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Lycium Chinenesis (Lycii) Berry Extract, SilybumMarianum (Milk Thistle) Extract. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), BismuthOxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Nadia J.
tacoma
Great texture and amazing coverage . So easy to carry this products in your purse , and when you get extra oily or you want to refresh your makeup , just use the sponge to add a little bit more to refresh the look , love this product!
eliana m.
katy
I think everyone knows how amazing this product is. It gives you a natural look to your face, covers everything and it prevents your face from getting oily. It is great for all type of skins but mostly for oily. Really recommend
Julian M.
orlando fl
I like this powder because I can use it as a foundation/blotting Powder it is good for oily skin the price is a little expensive but it is a high-end brand so I would expect the price for such a high and mean I would definitely recommend this if you are really oily it really does soak up all the oil when I use this I do not have to reapply powder between 4 to 6 hours which is really good for me
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Love this powder. I use this to set my foundation and it’s absolutely beautiful . I don’t recognize any sun protection but despite that this is an easy to apply beautiful powder. I highly recommend and will buy again.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Absolutely love Laura Mercier!  All of her products are amazing quality and this is no exception.  Pricey, but she's worth it.  I love that her products are light and never make me break out.  Applies easily with a puff or powder brush.  Definitely recommend!
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
Really liked it. I don’t use the pad it comes with and actually use a makeup brush to apply it. I just enjoy using a brush better so it depends your personal preference. I love that it has dog in it, anything with dog makes me happy. Only bad thing is I don’t like to use spf products when it gets dark out so I use a different powder when doing my makeup at nighttime. Otherwise it stays on my face and does not cause and acne for me
Lindsey D.
Hillsboro , MO
Great powder! It doesn’t feel heavy or Cakey on the skin. I have dry skin and it worked fine didn’t dry out my skin at all or accentuate my dry areas. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a lightweight powder with good color to it.
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
This is my holy grail powder and I’m afraid they’re discontinuing it! This can be used as a setting powder or it builds really nicely for foundation. Plus the added spf is always a bonus for touching up in the afternoon.
Samantha K.
Gainesville, FL
I love this powder. I love how it compliments my fair skin tone but doesn’t make me look too pale or washed out. The product last a very long time- well worth the money in my opinion! Great product and great value.
Lexie C.
Wyckoff , NJ
This is a really nice pressed powder. It gives you a subtle glow while setting your makeup too! My suggestion is to go a shade above so you can bronze your skin up as well! It’s worked really great for my skin.
Isamary M.
1733 NW 79th ave, miami, fl
Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder I have used this powder for years, I have already used my last one and I have been looking for it. they inform me in several places that they do not have it and that apparently they have discontinued it, is it true ?? If so, what is the replacement? What do you recommend?
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Anyone have a good dupe for Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder? It used to be my go to for so long, but it’s discontinued and I’m almost out. I used it by itself as well as for touch ups on my liquid foundation. I know they still have loose mineral powder, but I want pressed one for convenience.

back