Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce

A finely milled powder makeup for a gorgeous complexion. Gives sheer. buildable coverage to even out and correct skin tone. Contains pure pearl powders and mica to impart a natural. youthful glow. Enriched with 15 active acids to foster healthy skin cell growth and defy aging. Infused with zinc oxide that acts as a sunscreen to defend against harmful sun rays. Oil-free and water proof.

Contains pure pearl powders and mica to impart a natural; Enriched with 15 active acids to foster healthy skin cell growth and defy aging; Infused with zinc oxide that acts as a sunscreen to defend against harmful sun rays

Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce Is this powder worth the price and hype? I’ve used fit me powder for a long time but I’m thinking that the way it looks after awhile, is not what it should look like...Give me all the goods on this product!
Have y’all tried this setting powder? It’s my personal favorite and I love it!
How do you feel about the holly grail Laura Mercier having talcum in it? Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce
Start your review of Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce!
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce Very smooth face powder, looks beautiful on skin. Goes on smooth over the foundation or even without any makeup. Stays on for longer time. Keeps makeup oil free. I recommend this product.
KEYLA B.
Fall River , MA
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by KEYLA B.
for me this is one of the best powders it has, wonderful, worth every penny ... I have a mini one, but a will buy the big one soon
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I have combo skin and this was Very drying on the skin. I think if you have more oily skin this would work for you but I found it to cling to dry patches and really suck all the moisture out of my skin. So it just didn’t work for my skin type. I can do a very lightweight dusting and it seems to work out ok in that way for me
Yahaira N.
South Gate, CA
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by Yahaira N.
Favorite powder! As soon as i run out I buy another one! I love this loose powder by laura mercier! This one is small but it last me for quite a while! I use a large brush to give me an over all glow!
Temeka C.
Charlotte, NC
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by Temeka C.
I use this as a translucent powder to highlight my areas that i want to pop when taking a picture. Sometimes i will use it after i put on foundation to give that Matte look.
Emily H.
N Charleston, SC
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by Emily H.
Excellent setting powder, a little goes a long way. The finish is very silky and makes your skin feel baby soft. You can also bake with this powder without worrying about any flashback. Laura Mercier’s Mineral Powder lasted me 6-8 months and was well worth the price tag.
Yana S.
San Jose, CA
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by Yana S.
I like the composition of this powder and the matte finish. But the packaging is awful: when I open the jar there is powder everywhere and it is impossible to close it without making a powder cloud around. I’l definitely choose a solid one next time.
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
I baked with it all over my face and then I was out all day in the heat and humidity. By the end of the day, I had creases on my face, smile lines and under my eyes (a bit worse than I expected). To be honest, it's a good powder
Inés A.
Staten Island, NY
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by Inés A.
I love this setting powder. Is AMAZING !! My #1 pros: work on all skin types, it definitely helped hold the foundation in place 🔝
Natalia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce uploaded by Natalia P.
This powder is really expensive but if you make a lot of money why not right? Packaging is simple but elegant, but the quality is not the best. Its definitely easy to apply, but for me it works just like other powders that ive used. I dont know what im doing wrong but its not the best powder for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marlie W.
Midway, GA
il y a 3 jours
YULISSA D.
Ossining, NY
il y a un an
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder, Classic Beige, 0.34 Ounce Alguien de ustedes está usando este producto o me lo recomiendan necesito uno nuevo y quisiera probar de esta marca ?
Ana P. il y a 5 mois
Yo lo uso y me funciona perfectamente. Por lo general lo uso en la zona T, y me funciona bien.