Laura Mercier Mineral PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY LAURA MERCIER #56 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A finely milled powder composed completely of natural elements with 15 active amino acids to clear the skin of toxins, promote healthy skin cell growth and fight the aging process. Pure Pearl Powders and Mica impart a soft focus effect creating a natural, healthy, youthful glow, while Zinc Oxide works as a sunscreen agent to block the sun's harmful rays.

Non-comedogenic. Oil free and water-resistant.

Ingredients: (Natural Beige, Soft Porcelain): Mica, Pearl Powder. (+/-): CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

(Real Sand, Tender Rose, Rich Vanilla, Classic Beige, Pure Honey, Warm Bronze): Active Ingredient – Zinc Oxide. Ingredient: Pearl Powder. May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Where can I get this at23 Answers
  • Why do you enjoy this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?4 Answers
  • Is this better than the compact powder?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a really good Mineral powder for all over face use, if you have the correct shade for your skintone, which is difficult to find because theyre are only a few colors available & if you are a darker skintone, then your out of luck unfortunately. The shade I have used in the past was neutral beige. It is more of a pink - peach shade so it didnt really match my undertone well but the other available shades were either too pale for me or too golden. Lack of shades aside, it felt very silky on my skin & very weightless. It also left a beautiful natural all over radiance that made my skin look brighter and more even. It's water resistant too
Jill P.
Jill P.
Hilmar, CA
My favorite mineral foundation in a compact!!! I buy this at Sephora, it is a little pricey, I usually get it for between $35-$39. More than a drugstore brands but a lot cheaper than the other high end brands! I am a repeat user of this product and it always works well for me! The things I love about it are that it is a mineral product so it doesn't break you out or make existing breakouts worse. It provides a full coverage without the cakey feeling of a wet foundation. And it comes in a compact so you can carry it in your purse for daily touch ups on the go:)
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Woodland, CA
My holy grail number 1 powder! It's the ONLY thing I use!!! It's so natural looking. Sooooo pretty! Gives a airbrush finish. I can't even complain. It's the best thing ever! I don't use powder foundation. I only use this! I obvi use powder contour, etc powder products but to set my face I only use this. It's a bit pricey but worth it. A lot can go a long ways depending on how much you use and how frequently.
Emma W.
Emma W.
New York , NY
Review for: Tender Rose
I have been using this for years. I can't live without it. I used it when I had bad acne, I used it when my skin cleared up. It's great for combination skin or any skin type really. You can do a sheer coverage with just a little bit of powder or take it to full coverage and it won't look cakey. It even has SPF in it. Honestly could not live without this product. Going on using it for 8 years now.
Teriana T.
Teriana T.
Milwaukee, WI
This is amazing under my eyes! It definitely keeps everything in place all day it also brightens up my under eye so much and I love to look more bright. It does not look caked on my face and it does not cling to my dry patches around my nose. I also some times use this to set the rest of my face and I adore the finish that it gives my skin it looks so smooth and airbrushed.
Madelyn S.
Madelyn S.
Santa Monica, CA
This powder goes on my skin SO well and looks better than any other powder I've ever tired. Unfortunately, I'm prone to breakouts, and for some reason, this powder also seems to correlate with my breakouts...not sure if it's caused by this or not. If you aren't prone to breakouts, I highly recommend this product!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
The only reason why I am giving this three stars is because it does settle in wrinkles and fine lines and makes my makeup look cakey when baking. I love how much you get in the full size, but I am honestly not seeing the hype. I need to find one that doesn't settle into the small wrinkles under my eyes!
Kim J.
Kim J.
Upatoi, GA
Pricey but oh so worth it! As I rush towards 50, those little fine lines need more care and coverage and finding a foundation that gives me great coverage without looking caked on or packing those little lines to make them even more noticeable is hard. Well, it was until I discovered Laura Mercier!
vaity m.
vaity m.
I love my Laura Mercier setting translucent powder. All Makeup Video Tutorial would use this product so I decided to buy it online and it works wonders! It sets the make up for hours! It gives you this smooth finish and I would definitely buy it again !! love love love !! must have !!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
I purchased this after people raving about it! It is a very nice loose powder that has great coverage. I find on myself that it doesn't last very long and it settles into my smile lines! For just running a couple quick errands it's great but not my go to for a long night out.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Where can I get this at
christie p.
christie p.
Does this help skin get clear from blemishes and such?
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Tehachapi, CA
Does this come with a applicator brush?
hanae a.
hanae a.
sint stevens woluwe
Does the skin not looks dry after you apply it to the skin?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Tampa , fl
I currently use drugstore powder ... will this be worth the money ?! What's he differences ?