Laura Mercier Mineral PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY LAURA MERCIER

Fine-milled loose powder foundation creates a natural, healthy, youthful glow. Formulated with natural elements including 15 active amino acids, it helps fight the appearance of aging. Pearlescent Powders and Mica give a soft focus effect for a smooth, luminous look.

Long-wearing, water-resistant formula offers the coverage of a foundation with the blendability and easy application of a loose powder.

Sheer to Medium coverage.
Radiant finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details
Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

Usage:

Using the Blending Brush, gently pick up product and tap off excess. Dust over face in a circular motion, working product into the skin for a healthy, even glow. Continue layering until desired coverage is achieved. For best results, use after your preferred Laura Mercier Foundation Primer.

PRO TIP

For the most flawless, natural look, Laura says it's key to avoid over-applying foundation to the middle of the face—where too much formula can accentuate lines and other imperfections. With liquid, crème, or powder, she recommends starting at the outer portion of the face and working inward towards the nose. Focus on one area at a time and be sure to blend well. Avoid excess application around eyes or the contours of the face. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.

Remember, use Foundation to even out your skin tone. Use Concealer to camouflage imperfections.

(Natural Beige, Soft Porcelain): Mica, Pearl Powder. (+/-): CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

(Real Sand, Tender Rose, Rich Vanilla, Classic Beige, Pure Honey, Warm Bronze): Active Ingredient – Zinc Oxide. Ingredient: Pearl Powder. May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
  • "it is lightweight and medium to full coverage. it lives your skin quite flawless and it is rather on the pricey side. i purchased it at sephora alongside with the laura mercies translucent powder" in 28 reviews
Amberly S.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I have tried numerous powders over the years and this by far one of my favorites. I love the finish it leaves on the skin. It's not matte and it's not overly glowy either. Very much a skin like, natural sort of finish. This color is a tad bit dark for me, but I will definitely be repurchasing this in a lighter shade when I use this one up. It reminds me a lot of the mac mineralize skin finish natural in a lot of ways. The powder is super fine and I don't find it to enhance dryness or texture. I like to mix it with a translucent powder like the rcma no color powder to dilute the color a bit and use the mixture as an all over setting powder. If I ever get a bit of a tan I can also use this like a powder foundation. I like the sifter on this as well as it is adjustable.
Cristiane L.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Warm Bronze more...
It is the perfect color for my skin, I mean I know its translucent.... but yeah its awesome, I put on my foundation and concealer and then submerge my face with this stuff and after my bronzer and blush it doesn't look too cakey. I always get asked what foundations/powders I use and Im glad to have this as a part of my everyday makeup. Also if you are thinking about buying the powder puff by Laura Mercier, don't, there is no point, you don't need it, just go buy a cheap one from Walmart or wherever, it will do the same thing! Just a tip. What I noticed works the best for me, is if I take my powder puff and put it under my eyes first to set that concealer then grab my beauty blender and blend that out, and I pretty much do that all over my face. Sometimes I only use my beauty blender and not even the powder puff.
Taylor M.
Orangeburg , SC
Review for: Tender Rose more...
WOW! I have been using Chanel's loose powder for 10+ years and never thought I would switch to anything different. However, I have recently been trying to use safer products--so I reluctantly started considering new powders without talc. I was in a bluemercury store and I mentioned to the sales associate my dilemma-- I really didn't think she'd be able to show me anything that would convince me to switch. But OMG -- when she put this powder on my face I was shocked. It has the perfect texture, perfect finish, and just the right amount of coverage. The only ingredients are minerals (no talc!!) Also, a little bit goes SUCH a long way and it stays on all day. I used WAY more of my Chanel powder every day--I only have to use a tiny bit of this stuff. I'm also shocked by how many people have mentioned my skin looks great since I switched. Bye bye Chanel! I will never look back.
Cheyanna S.
This really is a beautiful powder. I totally understand the hype. Laura Mercier has always been one of my favorite bands. Although it's not completely undetectable it is hard to make it cakey looking. I think it would even work well for more mature or textured skin. I also think you got a good value for money because the product lasts a really long time.
Janis F.
Pasadena, CA
This product was a godsend when i was in nursing school. All those sleep deprived nights staying up to work on Careplans, study for exams, and write papers did not help out with my skin and eyes. This product helped conceal my dark circles and blemishes. It also lasted me quite a while for some reason, but it was definitely helpful to my wallet!
Taneajah B.
Roslindale, MA
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I wear it everytime I put my face on Lol. I love it and I still have a lot because it holds a lot of powder. It doesn't make your face feel ashy and I love that this one actually blends with my skin tone. I am a golden brown skin girl and I recommend it to EVERYONE!
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
It was so amazing it set my makeup perfectly! It made my skin so flawless and matte. I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. This is my go to setting powder and I wouldn't replace it with any other product
Megan K.
Ball Ground, GA
I see countless Beauty guru's using this powder as a staple. I just recently got a makeover at Sephora last week and ended up purchasing the powder. I really am in love. It goes on so smoothly. Also when you take photos it makes you look flawless. I have used some translucent powders that when applied after a photo it looks like you have white rings on your face. That is not the case with this Laura Mercier powder.
Ellen Y.
new york
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Not worth it. It’s really hard to work with. You need to blend like crazy and the result aren’t that amazing. Well, it looks great at first but it doesn’t control oil, doesn’t hide blemishes. It’s a layer of powder on top of your skin. Not for me.
chloe P.
SLC, UT
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This product is a hit or miss for me. The coverage on this is buildable, I would say closer to a medium finish. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with dry skin. The wear of this foundation can last a little longer than their tinted moisturizer. The downfall of the product is the pearl finish and reflecting properties. If you take any photos with a flash it will wash you out and make your face glow.
Gladys A.
Where can I get this at
christie p.
Does this help skin get clear from blemishes and such?
Leslie S.
Tehachapi, CA
Does this come with a applicator brush?
hanae a.
sint stevens woluwe
Does the skin not looks dry after you apply it to the skin?
Maria C.
Tampa , fl
I currently use drugstore powder ... will this be worth the money ?! What's he differences ?

Sephora