Laura Mercier Mineral PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY LAURA MERCIER #75 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Fine-milled loose powder foundation creates a natural, healthy, youthful glow. Formulated with natural elements including 15 active amino acids, it helps fight the appearance of aging. Pearlescent Powders and Mica give a soft focus effect for a smooth, luminous look.

Long-wearing, water-resistant formula offers the coverage of a foundation with the blendability and easy application of a loose powder.

• Sheer to Medium coverage.
  • Radiant finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

(Natural Beige, Soft Porcelain): Mica, Pearl Powder:

May Contain:

CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

(Real Sand, Tender Rose, Rich Vanilla, Classic Beige, Pure Honey, Warm Bronze):

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide

Ingredient: Pearl Powder

May Contain:

Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Where can I get this at23 Answers
  • Why do you enjoy this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?4 Answers
  • Is this better than the compact powder?2 Answers
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
  • "it is lightweight and medium to full coverage. it lives your skin quite flawless and it is rather on the pricey side. i purchased it at sephora alongside with the laura mercies translucent powder" in 28 reviews
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA
Review for: Warm Bronze more...
It is the perfect color for my skin, I mean I know its translucent.... but yeah its awesome, I put on my foundation and concealer and then submerge my face with this stuff and after my bronzer and blush it doesn't look too cakey. I always get asked what foundations/powders I use and Im glad to have this as a part of my everyday makeup. Also if you are thinking about buying the powder puff by Laura Mercier, don't, there is no point, you don't need it, just go buy a cheap one from Walmart or wherever, it will do the same thing! Just a tip. What I noticed works the best for me, is if I take my powder puff and put it under my eyes first to set that concealer then grab my beauty blender and blend that out, and I pretty much do that all over my face. Sometimes I only use my beauty blender and not even the powder puff.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The loose powder is much better than the pressed which I find to be drying and does not apply well. The coverage this provides is good. I like the finish of the mineral powder vs. their matte line. I have an oily t-zone and this lasts a fair amount of time. Not 100% worth the money...but it works well with the exception of on my chin.
Teresa M.
Glen Burnie
This is soo far the best translucent powder I’ve tried. I raved about it for a long time and when I finally got my hands on I couldn’t get enough. This product does everything it says it does. Great for setting my under eye, where I get the most creasing and smudging.
Francesca P.
deland, FL
It was so amazing it set my makeup perfectly! It made my skin so flawless and matte. I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. This is my go to setting powder and I wouldn't replace it with any other product
Deanna L.
Morristown, NJ
Laura Mercier is the best setting powder for setting makeup. They have a translucent color and they also have a deep color for WOC. This setting powder sets quickly and doesn’t leave a flashback. It is worth every penny
Thalia H.
Este producto lo vi en un tutorial de maquillaje y me llamó la atención, así que lo compré y la verdad me ha gustado mucho, pues permite sellar bien la base de maquillaje sin dejar manchas o brumos como otros polvos
Megan K.
Ball Ground, GA
I see countless Beauty guru's using this powder as a staple. I just recently got a makeover at Sephora last week and ended up purchasing the powder. I really am in love. It goes on so smoothly. Also when you take photos it makes you look flawless. I have used some translucent powders that when applied after a photo it looks like you have white rings on your face. That is not the case with this Laura Mercier powder.
Ellen Y.
new york
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Not worth it. It’s really hard to work with. You need to blend like crazy and the result aren’t that amazing. Well, it looks great at first but it doesn’t control oil, doesn’t hide blemishes. It’s a layer of powder on top of your skin. Not for me.
Kelly D.
Lowell, MA
It’s hard for me to give an in-depth rating because I haven’t used it all that often bu. It does a wonderful job setting my makeup and makes my skin look great. My makeup lasts longer with this. It is a little expensive but your paying for quality and you get a good amount.
Lela G.
Everyone who tries to sell you LM products goes into a monologue about how Laura herself has rosacea and created the products to accommodate this..is gets old to listen to but it’s true! I can use this powder alone when I am in a hurry and get great coverage for my redness. The SPF is a great bonus! I have been using this product for about 4 years now and will continue to buy it as long as I can!
Gladys A.
Where can I get this at
christie p.
Does this help skin get clear from blemishes and such?
Leslie S.
Tehachapi, CA
Does this come with a applicator brush?
hanae a.
sint stevens woluwe
Does the skin not looks dry after you apply it to the skin?
Maria C.
Tampa , fl
I currently use drugstore powder ... will this be worth the money ?! What's he differences ?