BY LAURA MERCIER

Mineral pearl powder instantly brightens skin with a natural, healthy radiance. Light-reflecting minerals in the weightless loose powder blend flawlessly to create a soft-focus effect that subtly perfects and flatters your look. The perfect complement to eyes, cheeks, and face.

Finishing Effect: Illuminating

Use for all-over glow, or concentrate on specific areas to amp up the shimmer. Looks natural, never frosty, metallic, or glittery. Oil-free formula is an ideal way for oilier skin types to add radiance over their matte makeup.

Find Your Shade

Candlelight is a rosegold colour best for pink skin tones with neutral or cool undertones. Starlight is a gold colour best for golden, olive, or yellow skin tones with warm undertones.

Formulation Details:

• Moonstone Powder
  • Quartz
  • Topaz

May Contain:

• CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)
  • CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI 77492 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
  • CI 75470 (Carmine)

Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: CANDLELIGHT - ROSE NUDE RADIANCE more...
I have tried both shades and even one that they have discontinued and all of them are absolutely amazing! I wear MAC studio fix powder foundation so I was sooo happy to find an illuminator that is a loose powder and light weight! This honestly sets my makeup and makes it look soo flawless even under the harshest lights. I even got my mom hooked on it she’s over 50 and it just makes her looks so radiant and blurs out imperfections and minimizes wrinkles. This and my foundation are really the only high end products that I will buy regularly without blinking an eye at the price. I am absolutely in love with this powder! Gives you instant “glow” but in a natural beautiful way!
Anna H.
Weslaco, TX
This is a great baking powder for the eye! It makes the makeup last longer and gives a smooth application. It is a good product, and I will definitely recommend this product. Although to me it is a bit pricy.
Katrina H.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: STARLIGHT - GOLDEN NUDE RADIANCE more...
I LOVE this setting powder. It makes my makeup stay on all throughout the day and night and significantly reduces oiliness. It has a beautiful sparkly finish that adds the right amount of glamour to my look.
Lizette M.
Los Angeles, CA
I wear this powder as setting powder. Dust it on lightly. It feels light in my skin and does not make me break out.
I love that this lasts a long time since I only dust very lightly.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I wanted to see what the hype was about and now I get it! This is a really awesome setting powder! It helps my foundation look flawless and last all day! It also keeps my oil under control! I use a large fluffy brush or beauty blender to apply it and it always looks wonderful. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love this powder. It’s very natural and sets makeup in well. It’s not cheap but I think it’s easy to use and apply, and long lasting. I think I would try a colored one next time.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Review for: CANDLELIGHT - ROSE NUDE RADIANCE more...
Really good setting powder. Price is high end. Great if used on oily and dry skin. Gives the face a super natural look and defining helps your makeup stay in place all day. I recommend this all day any day. Super long lasting and easy to apply.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
This is for people who love a dewy golden face! This is great for summer I wouldn’t really reach for I.T during winter since my face is paper but the product goes on super evenly and gives a subtle glow after applying foundation.
Sylvia S.
Edinburg , TX
Review for: CANDLELIGHT - ROSE NUDE RADIANCE more...
This illuminating powder has to be one of my most recent favorites. What I really like about Laura Merciers powder products is that most of them do not have flashbacks. I definitely recommend these products.
Ashley C.
This is my go to powder! The smell is great, and the packaging is so simple. I don’t waste any product which is nice too. It really does help set my makeup for the entire day! Its definitely worth the price.
pranisha g.
How does this product help ur makeup?
Laura C.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Do this show up to sparkly or it it matte
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Is this intended to replace eye cream? Or is this just intended to be an eye brightening powder for under eye?
Olivia V.
Drugstore dupe comparable to the Laura Mercier mineral illuminating powder?
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
I really need to try this ! Does anyone dislike it?

Amazon