BY LAURA MERCIER

A travel-sized case featuring all of the essential mineral formulas and tools needed to create a Flawless Face. Get all of the essential formulas and tools needed to create Laura Mercier's Flawless Face look with this travel-sized zippered case, which is exclusively available at Sephora and offered at a pretty price. From a foundation primer to an illuminating powder, this convenient kit has got all of your mineral-beauty basics covered. This product is dermatologist tested.This set contains:- 1 oz Foundation Primer - Mineral- 0.16 oz Mineral Powder SPF 15 in Real Sand or Natural Beige- 0.08 oz Secret Concealer #2- 0.13 oz Mineral Illuminating Powder in Starlight (Real Sand kit) or Candlelight (Natural Beige kit)- Full-sized Blending Brush- Full-sized Secret Camouflage Brush.

Jen C.
norfolk va
Perfect ! Great little kit for a flawless face. I've been using Laura mercierfor almost a year now with no regrets. I started using her powder and foundation after seeing every YouTube star was using it. As soon as I dust it on my skin looks perfect !
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
I think this product overall is great. The only thing I don't like is it comes in one shade in the kit, and that personally won't work for others who are wanting to try it out as well. Overall, love it!
ava h.
Santa Clara, CA
I love all the things this kit but i love the primer its may be even better then the benefit porefecional if you are a fan of that product or brand. perfect as a gift for someone who you want to spend little more on
Khushi P.
This is such a great kit! And so much for the value! The brushes are great quality and the products last for a good long time! The foundation primer is my favorite!
Krista B.
Tampa, FL
ABSOULTLY LOVE!! I got this kit a while back and it's an amazing product! I wish it wasn't so expensive.. other than the price this product is amazing!
ashley j.
So how does this app work to get things what do you have to do it looks really good to try out make up looks good on here
Marie P.
This set is okay.. I mean get good products but I think it should be more deluxe sizes.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
This is a great kit! A little on the pricey side but worth the extra money for quality!
Michelle C.
Someone recommended me to use these products?
camille e.
Eastlake, OH
Has anyone used this? I have really oily skin and have been looking for makeup solutions! Would love to try this, but want to hear some other opinions first! Thanks!
Nida S.
Would this match my light-medium olive skin tone?
carmen p.
medley, florida
Price?
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Where are they selling this?