BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
I don’t understand this powder. It doesn’t live up the hype for me. I would not repurchased it.
Makenzie K.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this powder!! I use it every time I do my make up. It is lightweight and blends easily!
Taylor S.
Nevada , IA
Staple in my makeup bag. Keeps me oil free and flawless all day. I have bought many many times
Alyssa C.
Perfect powder to complete your look. Keeps my makeup in place and doesn’t cause any flashback
elira D.
I love it so much it's just very expensive. It looks great on the skin and isn't drying at all.
Sierra✨ W.
Hampton , VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is very nice and makes my makeup and skin look amazing and I will always love it
Jazmin L.
fresno
Love this powder however the price is a little Viri yo there but the product itself is great
Brooks G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. When I get a chance I will switch from trail size to full size no doubt.
Olivia T.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s so nice on my skin I love it is also travel size it’s so smooth I have 5 of them alread
Emma H.
Maple Valley , WA
This is the best setting powder to set or bake your under eyes! Long lasting and no creasing
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.