BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Emma H.
Maple Valley , WA
This is the best setting powder to set or bake your under eyes! Long lasting and no creasing
Samantha W.
Blanchester, OH
As cliche as it sounds i like this product a lot and seems to live up to all of its claims !
Lucy Y.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing powder for setting foundation and concealer. NO flashback and good amount of product.
Maddie K.
Lincoln, NE
Got as a Christmas gift last year and bought it again makes me makeup stay in place all nighg
Olivia T.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s so nice on my skin I love it is also travel size it’s so smooth I have 5 of them alread
mia f.
doesn’t leave flash back or cakey finish and is great for a matte finish and all skin tones.
Brooks G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. When I get a chance I will switch from trail size to full size no doubt.
Sierra✨ W.
Hampton , VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is very nice and makes my makeup and skin look amazing and I will always love it
Jazmin L.
fresno
Love this powder however the price is a little Viri yo there but the product itself is great
Carina E.
Las Vegas, NV
Great finishing powder. I love to use this to “bake” my under eye concealer. No creasing!!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.