BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Karilyn M.
Whitehall, PA
Really good. I like it. It’s a standard product in my beauty collection. I reccomend to anyone .
Priscila R.
This is a life saver for setting your makeup ! I love that it helps my face stay less wrinkly!
Madeleine O.
Batavia , IL
This product makes my face feel so soft and secure. I.T is easy to use and doesn’t make a mess
Alyssa C.
Perfect powder to complete your look. Keeps my makeup in place and doesn’t cause any flashback
Taylor S.
Nevada , IA
Staple in my makeup bag. Keeps me oil free and flawless all day. I have bought many many times
tulsi r.
My favorite honestly best finish powder since bye nye it gives a good finish look that I enjoy
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I swear by this product!! Keeps my make up staying all day long and keeps it from@being oily!!
elira D.
I love it so much it's just very expensive. It looks great on the skin and isn't drying at all.
Tara T.
Greer, SC
Doesn’t have flash back and is very light on the face. Provides easy application. Isn’t drying
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
I don’t understand this powder. It doesn’t live up the hype for me. I would not repurchased it.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.