BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Nikauris M.
The most beautiful finish😍😍 Is like a eraser, al my eye lines and pore almost desapear with this powder👌
Mariah A.
My top finishing powder to ever use! It doesn’t get into my fine lines and doesn’t make me look caked up!
Noemi R.
Victorville , CA
I have nothing to say this product it's amazing and I love it especially the secret brightening powder!!
Amanda R.
Naperville
Since I started using this I wouldn’t use any other. No flashback, so everything you need for your face.
Hope G.
Yuma, AZ
Leaves skin smooth and matte with a little shimmer perfect for natural highlight and a simple makeup day
Courtney B.
Huntersville , NC
Best setting powder and baking powder. Very thinly milled powder and doesn't clump around the under eyes
Anamae F.
Huntingtown, MD
Don't believe the hype about this product. It's okay but too pricey! I wish I didn't waste my money on it
Sibella W.
Laguna Niguel, CA
All tome favorite powder! Looks amazing on the skin no matter what even dry skin, super great product!
Pearl H.
Boston, MA
This finishing powder works really well. The minerals are fine and last pretty well throughout the day
Sarah S.
Philadelphia
Love this powder! Favorite to set my under eyes and areas of my face that gets oily throughout the day.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.