BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Kandie S.
Jericho, NY
I hate how it's shiny! the product however is fine and it looks good on my face. i like a more matte finish
Becky K.
ONLY ONE ILL USE. it’s perfect don’t even try anything else because this one makes your makeup last forever
Jen S.
I use it everyday and I love it!! So light and fresh looking. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Hands down one of the best beauty products I’ve ever used! The finish this leave is honestly just perfect.
Victoria A.
Ewa Beach
LOVE LOVE LOVE ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️
It sets my makeup without being caulky
It keeps me from looking oily all day too
Kristina G.
Huntsville, AL
This is my holy grail setting powder. I love this stuff. It makes my face look flawless everytime I use it.
Brittany R.
Greenville
Purchased at: bluemercury
I like this product for keeping shine at bay during the summer and for a little extra coverage when needed.
Taylor R.
Denver , CO
#2 favorite finishing powder. Very light weight, easy on the skin, leaves your foundation looking flawless!
Mindy L.
Mandeville , LA
Great product. Reasonable pricing . Easy to buy at Sephora . Will continue to use nice finish and not heavy
Erin M.
Easily the best. I held out in trying it due to the price tag but it is so very worth it and lasts forever.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.