BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Claire R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this powder. It has so much product in it. It blends great and is useful for a matte finish or baking
Katlyn R.
Tucson, AZ
This powder is really nice but I do prefer others. Gives a smooth appearance but doesn't keep the oils away.
Merima O.
Liverpool
Not a big fan of this. I have very dry skin and it looks cakey on my skin, even if I put the smallest amount.
Leacey C.
FORT HOOD, TX
Theres no words to describe the amazing light feeling on my face Lauras merciers powder leaves me! Its a must
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
My go to setting powder. Leaves a flawless look and hold everything in place. Locks in concealer under eyes.
Irvinia H.
Somerset
Love this powder.... sets your makeup to last all day. Easy to apply. Dulls any shine. A+ products in my book
M K.
The Laura mercier is the god of all the finishing powders and yes it’s expensive so use it for parties only.
Michaela N.
Wilmington, NC
Holy grail Setting Powder. Very picky because of my very dry under eye area, but this makes me look flawless.
Erin M.
Easily the best. I held out in trying it due to the price tag but it is so very worth it and lasts forever.
Mindy L.
Mandeville , LA
Great product. Reasonable pricing . Easy to buy at Sephora . Will continue to use nice finish and not heavy
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.