BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Riley P.
To be honest this product is not my favorite. I do not see what all the rave is about. This powder is chunky, flashes back in pictures, and does not keep my makeup in place during the day. I would not recommend this product and will not be repurchasing.
Samantha C.
I’ve only tried a little sample but I️t is magical. I️ plan on purchasing this soon, it’s not the cheapest product. I️t kept me matte all day, I️ have oily skin so that’s a tough job. I️t was so great and I️ hope I️ can get my hands on I️t soon.
Kasey C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
The perfect ending to my makeup routine.
Like all powders, you are not going to want to use this on dry, flaky skin.
This powder is translucent so it has a matte finish, but it does its job and keeps my markup in place.
I would buy it again.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
This is my all time favorite finishing powder. I’ve been using it for years and I️ swear by it. It really blends everything together nicely when you use it at the end of your routine, and it also works well for contouring. Worth the price!
Jordan J.
Favorite product alert!! This stuff makes my skin look so perfect when it really isn’t. I can quickly apply when I’m feeling a little oily and it will cover it right up to give that matte look. Totally worth the money! Take it! Take it!
Leilani R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I Iove all things laura Mercier. Their powders are top of the line. It gives a pretty natural finish and does not look Cakey. I love it! Keeps my makeup in place all day! Would but again!
Suzanne C.
Can't say enough about this product! Be careful not to use too much as it can look drying and make your concelear look cakey but that is the concealer doing that and not this powder!! This powder corrects the worst formulas in makeup!
Jess P.
Sanger, CA
This is the best finishing powder on the market it is light and smoothing perfect for all day wear I’m kind of disappointed I didn’t buy this earlier this is definitely a game changer I will never go back to any other powder again
Esther K.
Hyattsville, MD
Once you get the hang of application this is a good finishing powder. I got something caught in my eye and cried out of one side for hours. Things were smudged but oddly didn't look terrible. Even with rubbing things didn't move.
cassie c.
East Meadow, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a huge powder person because my skin gets dry, buttttt this one is so light and i apply with a damp beauty blender... it’s magical definitely keeps my make up set for a while. Definitely would keep this in my make up bag.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.