BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Heather M.
Love this to set my makeup and absorb my excess oil for a flawless look. great powder finish. highly reccomend
Kaylee R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this product! It minimizes my fine lines and pores while keeping my skin mattified and my look locked in!
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love this setting powder perfect for baking my face.It leaves my face looking smooth and clear which I love .
Selinaa V.
Dallas , TX
on my dry days it can make my face dryer but i say if you have oily skin you will fall in love with this powder
Kema W.
Greensboro, nc
Want a flawless finish??? This is your go to!!! Great for long wear and keeps oil at bay...I love this product
Aera K.
I've used this powder after putting my foundation on my face and it gives my skin an extra glow which is great.
Charlene S.
MIAMI, FL
Amazing setting powder that leaves your face looking extrenely smooth and matte. I love how fine the powder is.
Melody
I know that this powder became so popular but I honestly don’t know why. It really didn’t sit well on my skin!
V R.
hawthorne
One of my favorite products to use doesn’t leave your face dry . Matte finish great for evening and night time
Jackie G.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite finishing touch to my beauty routine! I love this product so much! Makes me feel flawless and matte
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.