BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
I use this to set the concealer under my eyes. Doesn't crease. Leaves my skin looking flawless. Love this stuff.
Anakin B.
Holy Grail must have item. the best setting powder iv come across. i love using it to set my under eye concealer.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
This is an amazing finishing powder. It is expensive but well worth the price paid. I have repurchased many times
Monika S.
Alhambra
Flawless in my skin like second skin. I say goodbye to baremineral after discover Laura Mercier is better quality
Carmen D.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this powder. Use to set my whole face as well as just under the eye as well. Leaves makeup looking flawless
yesenia c.
1,064 reviews
Love this translucent powder it helps set your under eyes and face nicely. So smooth leaves skin looking flawless
LACEY W.
Fort Collins
I literally wouldn't use any other setting powder. This still is absolutely amazing. I love it! Super impressed.
Jo Anna H.
Ewing , NJ
Smooth as silk! Perfect for everyone and truly sets your make up. Also a nice refresher in the middle of the day.
Vero P.
This is pretty good. Not sure that it’s mind blowing. I think the drugstore ones are just as good. It is pricey.
Alma R.
Love this product it will leave your complexion looking smooth and flawless. Your makeup will never look better.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.