BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
I use this to set the concealer under my eyes. Doesn't crease. Leaves my skin looking flawless. Love this stuff.
Carolina G.
Miami
It’s pricey but it leaves your makeup all settled and seamless. It is a great finishing powder and baking powder.
yesenia c.
1,064 reviews
Love this translucent powder it helps set your under eyes and face nicely. So smooth leaves skin looking flawless
Anakin B.
Holy Grail must have item. the best setting powder iv come across. i love using it to set my under eye concealer.
Alma R.
Love this product it will leave your complexion looking smooth and flawless. Your makeup will never look better.
tiffany J.
Florissant, MO
It wasn’t as good as I thought I would be. It was given as a sample. I don’t know that I would spend money on it.
Jazmin L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best setting powder! It doesn’t leave the skin looking cakes at all. I love the finish that it gives.
LACEY W.
Fort Collins
I literally wouldn't use any other setting powder. This still is absolutely amazing. I love it! Super impressed.
Jo Anna H.
Ewing , NJ
Smooth as silk! Perfect for everyone and truly sets your make up. Also a nice refresher in the middle of the day.
Monika S.
Alhambra
Flawless in my skin like second skin. I say goodbye to baremineral after discover Laura Mercier is better quality
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.