BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Megan s.
Pinellas Park, FL
My favorite high end setting powder! I look photoshop every time! Especially with a damp beauty blender. Perfection!
Emma M.
Portsmouth, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Highly recommend. Doesn’t give a flash back under eyes and great with covering up pores.
Tamara T.
Plymouth, MN
Adore for my personal makeup. Such a smooth finish. Definitely sets Makeup into place. A little goes a very long way.
Trish P.
Denton, TX
Wonderful powder if you don't use too much. It can get a bit cakey if you over do it but I still absolutely love it.
Kristine A.
Red Rock, AZ
This powder has no scent but makes your makeup look flawlessly by the end of the day. I would definitely re purchase
Laura W.
Seattle
Purchased at: Sephora
Expensive for what you get. A flawless finishing powder but not worth the price for the rate I go through this stuff
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
Lots of product. Keeps makeup fresh and long lasting. Prevents makeup from settling into lines. A little too pricey.
Karissa B.
Reidsville, NC
AMAZING POWDER! I wish I could get this all the time but it’s soooo expensive. Overall great product terrible price
Erika T.
Cranston ri
Adoroooo este polvo me encanta el acabado que da es uno de lo mejores aunque su precio sea un poco alto me encanta
Krystal G.
I love this finishing powder! It doesn’t leave flashback at all and it’s so good. I never use anything but this one
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.