BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Sydnee A.
Jennings, LA
Not sure if his is the same as the setting powder, but this translucent powder is make FAVORITE loose setting powder
Fiorella C.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta! Lo recomiendo al 100. Es uno de los productos mas comprados por los que hacemos maquillaje profesional ❤️
Jessica M.
I am in love with this finishing powder. I have a tarte one I like too, but this one provides a more flawless finish.
bailey y.
helfin
This is so amazing it doesn't give flash back or anything your makeup will last all day long and you won't look cakey
Lindsay M.
Miami Shores, FL
Holy grail. I have tried other brands and keep coming back to this one. No flashback, no color. Perfectly sets makeup
Patricia P.
Rienzi
Purchased at: Sephora
Very fine powder. Sets makeup well and does not settle into lines and pores. Love it! Will definitely purchase again
Jade L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Love using this to set my under eye area! It doesn’t show up white and it leaves you Matte and pretty looking all day
Lucilenesobra s.
Produtos muito bons e fáceis de aplicar e muito bom pra pele um produto q ajuda as pessoas a terem uma pele melhor...
Joelle W.
Best translucent face powder on the market! It may be expensive but trust me, it is worth it!! Perfect in every way.
Megan s.
Pinellas Park, FL
My favorite high end setting powder! I look photoshop every time! Especially with a damp beauty blender. Perfection!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.