BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
This doesn’t make me look like a ghost. I love it so much. I love how it doesn’t smell strong. It keeps my face in place all day.
Elaine R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This powder completes the look of the foundation make up . It blends well and keeps me looking fresh all day. Highly recommended!
Noor A.
Debary
This powder keeps you nice and matre, it covers up up your pores and it gives you the perfect selfie. I definitely recommend it.
Emily R.
Akron, OH
This sets my make up wonderfully and am eager to try the Laura Mercier brightening powder after having so much success with this!
saoni c.
Allentown, PA
The best powder in the World... leave finisishing incredible .... super super good powder ... personally ir think is really good
Cherrelle A.
Clarksville , TN
Very easy to apply. Powder is super fine and I don’t have an issue with clumping. I will buy this again and recommend to friends
Holly M.
Lancaster, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my holy grail of finishing powder. It doesn’t dry out my face and does not crease or make lines. It has a nice finish.
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
Perfect finish every time. Makes skin appear flawless. Staying power is pretty decent if you use a makeup setting spray after.
Clara F.
Arlington, VA
My favorite one, cover all your pores and makes your skin feel super soft and smooth. Also is pigmented enough to use at night.
🖤Laonnie M.
Miami, AZ
Great for the under eye. I really enjoy using this product. It is so smooth on the skin. I'll use this for as long as it exist.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.