BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Alejandra O.
East Los Angeles
Bought it and didn’t regret a thing. There is no flash back to this product and I love it . Can’t buy again because it is pricey
Shel D.
Winter Garden, FL
Definitely a make up staple. Use it every time I wear concealer. Does not leave a white cast on your skin and smooths out pores.
Sama H.
Orange, CA
This is a very light powder -- it works very well as a finishing powder but it does not give you a ton of coverage very looking.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
This setting powder is good for a makeup artist who does bridal and quinces..it is full coverage and is good for full glam look.
Cherrelle A.
Clarksville , TN
Very easy to apply. Powder is super fine and I don’t have an issue with clumping. I will buy this again and recommend to friends
Jillian H.
Purchased at: Sephora
WORTH EVERY PENNY. Packing is so beautiful. The powder literally just melts into the skin. Will be the only powder I use forever.
Stephanie H.
I saw a beauty guru suggest it for oily skin. I completely agree. Keeps me shine free for a few hours at a time. And sets makeup
Emily R.
Akron, OH
This sets my make up wonderfully and am eager to try the Laura Mercier brightening powder after having so much success with this!
Megan S.
Plainfield, IL
Definitely the best out there.  I have tried a lot of finishing powders and this one makes my skin look absolutely flawless!
Joanna C.
I use it even on top of tinted moisturizer to give myself a matte look! I love this stuff and the travel size goes a long way too
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.