BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Alexandra M.
Pawtucket , RI
Purchased at: Sephora
The best powder to either be dusted all over your face or to set the under eyes and of course if I do any baking i use this powder.
Colby S.
Orlando , FL
It gives you the perfect matte, sheen look to your face! Would recommend to anyone. Doesn’t leave you with a white cast with flash.
Jennifer B.
Miami
It made the fine lines disappear. And smoothed out my wet concealer also made it last the whole day without judging anything.
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product, it's so light and flawless. An OG in my makeup bag as long as I'm concerned. Never creates or fails me, ever.
Amanda M.
Been using this since forever and STILL I cannot find another brand that gives me the results of Laura Merciers translucent powder
Jany I.
This powder is amazing. Sets everything and makes your skin look flawless. It's also great for baking and brightening up the skin.
Tanzania H.
Tampa fl
Favorite powder for setting my face. Doesn’t leave a white cast which is very important to me because I am of a deeper complexion.
Hope M.
Green Bay, WI
Love it ! It's amazing. Although it's expensive. I've gotta say the $$ is so worth it. I literally bake my face with this everyday.
Gaby M.
Loved to use this product for my finishing look for after my make up under my eyes and all over!would definitely buy it again
Harliee T.
Tazewell
Amazing product! Really keeps my foundation and concealer in place! I don't have to reapply powder all day long with this product!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.