BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Amanda G.
West Chester, PA
This is a cult favorite for a reason. Amazing product but not sure if I'd rebuy. It is an expensive price point for a setting powder.
Tameka P.
Laura Mercier always has great quality products. Gives decent coverage with the added benefit of keeping my skin fairly matte.
Taylor B.
Marion , IL
This is THE BEST setting powder on the market most definitely! So good for baking and setting your make up, it stays in place so well
Jessica S.
Shrewsbury , MA
Best setting powder hands down.. always use it under my eyes after concealer and it keeps it on all day long and prevents creasing.
Liz B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Excellent finishing powder, somewhat emphasized dry patches on my skin but wouldn't be a problem for someone with oily/combo skin.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
I love how well it matches my skin. It also keeps my makeup in place all day. It's very easy to apply and is well worth it's value.
Desirae S.
San Diego
This product is one of my favorites! It never disappoints. It is affordable, reputable, and amazing. I would buy it again for sure.
Meagan K.
I love this finishing powder! It’s the best I have ever used! I would recommend anyone to try this product. It does not disappoint!
Tanzania H.
Tampa fl
Favorite powder for setting my face. Doesn’t leave a white cast which is very important to me because I am of a deeper complexion.
Jennifer B.
Miami
It made the fine lines disappear. And smoothed out my wet concealer also made it last the whole day without judging anything.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.