BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Linsey G.
Los Angeles
I love love love this setting powder! It helps keep everything exactly where it’s supposed to be without making my face feel too cakey!
Aidan R.
Good powder. It does not have flashback and it gives you a nice matte look. It has a lot of product and it does not run out that fast.
Kayla N.
Love! Will forever be my finishing powder holey grail, not cakey, not powdery, only complaint is i wish i got more powder for my money
Sonya T.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite setting powder. Really feel like it works well with my oily skin and helps keep my foundation in place throughout the day.
Candy C.
This is just an awesome product that fades to nothing over a liquid make up. Set any liquid make up to a nice mate finish hiding pores.
Amanda G.
West Chester, PA
This is a cult favorite for a reason. Amazing product but not sure if I'd rebuy. It is an expensive price point for a setting powder.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
BY FAR, the best finishing powder I’ve tried. It doesn’t leave any white cast and seamlessly blends into skin without looking cakey.
Tameka P.
Laura Mercier always has great quality products. Gives decent coverage with the added benefit of keeping my skin fairly matte.
Suha A.
Love this finishing powder! It lasts forever with me even though I use so much! It’s expensive but lasts long so it’s worth the price
Margerita H.
Its everything you have heard about and then some more. Great quality and easy to use. Super lightweight and does not cake your face
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.