BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Candy C.
This is just an awesome product that fades to nothing over a liquid make up. Set any liquid make up to a nice mate finish hiding pores.
Sonya T.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite setting powder. Really feel like it works well with my oily skin and helps keep my foundation in place throughout the day.
Katherine S.
North Branch, MN
I love this powder besides it's price. It is nice and clean feeling and a nice finish smooth application is a plus! Doesn't smell much
Saneea S.
My favorite setting powder. Doesn't leave a white caste after setting and no flash backs. Keeps makeup in place. Its a must have item.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I recived free to review and I loved using this was easy and fast to make my look a big mess to flawlessly beautiful in under wp min.
Audy E.
Smyrna, GA
I love how finely milled this powder is. If applied with a light hand, it makes the skin look super flawless without looking too dry
Joelle G.
The best powder out there. It is so expensive but it will last you a while. It's perfect for baking under the eyes and the whole face
Brittany G.
Sicklerville, NJ
This finishing powder didn’t really do anything for me my skin color is too pale for it and it leaves my skin looking kind of chalky
Amanda G.
West Chester, PA
This is a cult favorite for a reason. Amazing product but not sure if I'd rebuy. It is an expensive price point for a setting powder.
Suha A.
Love this finishing powder! It lasts forever with me even though I use so much! It’s expensive but lasts long so it’s worth the price
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.