BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I bought a travel size of this stuff and let me tell you, this stuff is great for setting your under eyes or your face in general! No flashbacks at all, just a beautiful set face. I gave it four stars because i feel that it makes my undereyes a little whiter but thats probably because of my concealer. Overall, love it!
Mckenzie Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Of course the best finishing powder on the market. Perfect for just setting, matte-ifying skin, or for baking. Looks just gorgeous and glowing on skin. Perfectly blends and adapts to the right color.
Vanessa F.
Baltimore, MD
I was looking to try a new finishing powder & I saw a lot of positive reviews about this one. So I decided to give it a try & I was not disappointed. I've mostly used it after using a primer, instead of using it with a liquid foundation because when I used it with a liquid foundation it appeared cakey. However using it by itself provided more than enough coverage.
Guadalupe Anahi L.
Rock Hill, SC
I was looking for some finishing powder and I went to sephora I’m new buying products in USA since I move from mexico and I’m a cosmetologist do I just ask this nice consultant there if she can help me find a good product for me and my clients and she recommend Laura Mercier powder that was the best recommendation ever for me and my clients love it!!
Alia T.
Helps to keep oil away but for the price I’m not sure why people fav about I️t! I️t doesn’t do an amazing job of smoothing out my skin and my oil does come back rather quickly. I️ think there is better for cheaper prices but I️ do get why people like this, but just not worth it in my opinion.
Carmen V.
Lowell , MA
ideal to seal the concealer and makeup in general, it lasts quite I like for my clients, in general it is very recommended. I do not recommend it to very dry skin
Margaret G.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m sure everyone is familiar with this setting powder by not but if not, IT IS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!! I use it to bake under my eyes and also with a powder brush all over my face. It never ever creases under my eyes and makes my makeup stay put all day. Never looks cakey either.
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
I got this as a gift many years ago and it’s still sitting in my medicine cabinet. It makes my Skin feel tight and look cakey. Has a funky, kind of stale smell. I don’t know, if I hadn’t been given it for free I would have been sorely disappointed if I had wasted money on it.
Emily M.
Lincoln, NE
I love this powder. It is a little expensive but has lasted me for almost two years and I use it everyday. I recently purchased a new one. I apply it with a big brush and it lasts me all day and allows for easy touchups when necessary. I would recommend this to everyone!
Mandie F.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite finishing powder! I usually like to try new products and see what else is out there but I’ve stuck to this powder for over a year without changing brands. It’s weightless on my skin but holds my makeup in place perfectly. I would give more than 5 stars if I could!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.