BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This stuff is definitely the best I’ve used of finishing spray. A little goes a long way so even though it’s pricey it lasts for a while
Kimberly C.
This my favorite high end finishing powder. Its finely milled and does a great job at keeping me matte. Also, makes my makeup look great!
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This finishing powder is great! It is very light and doesn't look chalky. I use the Laura Mercier fan brush to apply its like like silk.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
It is one of my go to perfect powder ever. It makes my skin so smooth. It takes the pores I have away. There is no cons on this product.
Lauren C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I really love Laura Mercier products! Quality=HIGH. This powder goes on so light and keeps makeup looking blended and keeps it in place.
Julieta R.
Santa Fe
THE BEST FREAKING POWDER EVEEEER I LOVE IT... I saw some of my favourites youtubers use it and talk wonders about it... Now I understand
Elizabeth L.
Marietta, GA
A must when you are using concealer! I love this stuff. It blends well and stays in place all day. It works well on my combination skin.
Christina R.
Davie, FL
I don’t really care for this product. It’s not fine mild, and it leaves my skin looking very dry and ashy. And it also leaves flash back.
Jessie M.
Middletown, NY
My favorite setting powder! I use the translucent one and I have to use it every time I do my makeup! It’s a must have in your collection
VIRGINIA F.
The best for ever and ever, you will be incredible for hours. I really recommend Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.