BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Kimberly C.
This my favorite high end finishing powder. Its finely milled and does a great job at keeping me matte. Also, makes my makeup look great!
Mona💋 S.
CHICAGO, IL
Best translucent powder.. sets make up very nicely... I've been using it for over a year now.. I mostly love everything about this brand
Lauren C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I really love Laura Mercier products! Quality=HIGH. This powder goes on so light and keeps makeup looking blended and keeps it in place.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This finishing powder is great! It is very light and doesn't look chalky. I use the Laura Mercier fan brush to apply its like like silk.
Jessie M.
Middletown, NY
My favorite setting powder! I use the translucent one and I have to use it every time I do my makeup! It’s a must have in your collection
Christina R.
Davie, FL
I don’t really care for this product. It’s not fine mild, and it leaves my skin looking very dry and ashy. And it also leaves flash back.
Tiara B.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Gets rid of the fine lines, melts into my skin, no flash back, leaves my concealer looking perfectly blended! Ugh I just love this powder
Zhel B.
I cannot express how much I love this powder! It’s my go to powder for baking or just a quick powder for my face! Doesn’t cake up either!
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
A serious go to for a setting powder. I use this for baking and it works really well. A little goes a long way when just setting makeup.
Brenda D.
San Bruno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a good powder but it’s honestly overhyped. It does the job so I can’t really judge it so bad and it’s easy to apply so there’s that
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.