BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Hannan T.
Pretty good finishing powder. Great for covering light pores and a smoothing the makeup to a matte finish. Also has a "tinted" colored one.
Amber S.
Bridgeport , AL
This is one of the best products but it's Laura mercier so it's easy to see why it's so good. It literally feels so amazing after applying
Kajal P.
Tampa, FL
I love this product. It’s my go to for setting my foundation and over all makeup. I love how it doesn’t make my face look cakey and white.
Florida M.
So in love with the finish I get from this setting powder. After listening to everyone rave about it I went and got it. Best decision ever.
Chelitza P.
Raeford , NC
Laura mercier makes some fo the BEST powders! Been using for years and love the even smooth texture it leaves behind. Never breaks me out.
Julieta R.
Santa Fe
THE BEST FREAKING POWDER EVEEEER I LOVE IT... I saw some of my favourites youtubers use it and talk wonders about it... Now I understand
Elizabeth L.
Marietta, GA
A must when you are using concealer! I love this stuff. It blends well and stays in place all day. It works well on my combination skin.
Tamsy K.
New Orleans , LA
One of my all time favorite setting powders. It keeps my face nice and matte for a very long time. The container last a long time as well
Kimberly C.
This my favorite high end finishing powder. Its finely milled and does a great job at keeping me matte. Also, makes my makeup look great!
Mona💋 S.
CHICAGO, IL
Best translucent powder.. sets make up very nicely... I've been using it for over a year now.. I mostly love everything about this brand
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.