BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Not the greatest thing ever, but not terrible by anymeans. I just think it's over priced and my makeup still transfers after a couple hours.
Laeloni F.
Saint Petersburg
No flash back!!!! Yes love this I don’t use any other brand. I when I see I’m getting low I’m ordering another. Nothing compares in my eyes!!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Love this powder. Sits well over all foundations. Don't really like it under the eyes as I have really dry ones and it sat in my fine lines.
Krystyn S.
I freaking LOVE this powder. The only reason I didn't repurchase was because Sephora was not in my city. I wish they carried this at ulta!!!
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
The best finishing powder out there! Pricey but when u wanna splurge...splurge on this. It leaves your skin looking smooth. Love this product
Hillary M.
Hernando
This is the best finishing powder. I use it to bake my under eyes and all over my face. It makes your face look flawless and feels so smooth.
Sanam A.
Love this setting powder! I got it in a vox box a while ago and I love it! I always bake my face when I know I’m going to do a dramatic look
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great stuff no flashbacks. Sets my makeup and keeps I️t on for a good amount of time. Smooths our my makeup and reduce the look of my pores.
Olivia L.
Canandaigua, NY
Laura Mercier has the best finishing powder out there- I believe if you looked in every makeup artists bag you'd find her finishing powder 😊
Lisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beautiful finishing powder that locks my make up in place. A little bit goes a long way. Meals beautifully into my skin and lasts all day.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.