BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Been using this product for a while and love it. You get no flash back and it helps a lot with creasing. I will even use to set my while face.
Chayana B.
Tallahassee , FL
I absolutely love this product. It’s perfect for setting my face and smoothing out my skins dn concealer. I use it everyday and it last long!!
Venus C.
Bronx, NY
Although it is VERY pricey this is the best setting powder i've ever tried. It leaves my skin so matte and I never get oily throughout the day.
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great stuff no flashbacks. Sets my makeup and keeps I️t on for a good amount of time. Smooths our my makeup and reduce the look of my pores.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Love this powder. Sits well over all foundations. Don't really like it under the eyes as I have really dry ones and it sat in my fine lines.
Hillary M.
Hernando
This is the best finishing powder. I use it to bake my under eyes and all over my face. It makes your face look flawless and feels so smooth.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
The best finishing powder out there! Pricey but when u wanna splurge...splurge on this. It leaves your skin looking smooth. Love this product
Meghan Z.
Love this product! good over your foundation to keep it in place, and it's colorless so you can put it over any color. Lasts a long time too!
Sanam A.
Love this setting powder! I got it in a vox box a while ago and I love it! I always bake my face when I know I’m going to do a dramatic look
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Not the greatest thing ever, but not terrible by anymeans. I just think it's over priced and my makeup still transfers after a couple hours.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.