BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Supreet D.
Love it! Everyone goes crazy for this powder for a good reason, it's awesome! Works well on my combo skin and leaves a really nice finish over my foundation.
Nicole G.
Papillion, NE
I love this brand and all of their products! I don’t sure this product everyday, but when I do, I love it! It stays on and definitely helps my make up last.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
Best setting powder hands down. I never thought to buy a high end setting powder because I thought they all did the same thing. Definitely wrong about that!
Jolie W.
Jesup
This finishing power is great to put under the eyes so your concealer won't crease! It's super light weight and doesn't give you those aweful flashbacks!!
Grace I.
Camas
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is so fine and smooth it holds everything in place all day. I used it to bake my face. I would love to purchase again but it is pretty pricey.
Ellie M.
Denver, CO
Want a setting powder that sets your make up leaving you skin looking flawless with no flashback? Well in that case The Laura M. powder is the one for you.
jorgie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got a mini one of these in a Sephora play and love it, when I run out I’m defiantly buying the full sized one! It’s easy to use and doesn’t dry out my skin
devina H.
Great product just don’t put a lot or it will leave a white flashback on skin also dries out skin so not good for dry skin. Good for people with oily skin
Kelsi S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love to use this to set my under eye concealer. Doesn't ever look cakey. Depending on what foundation I use I will also set my whole face with this powder.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.