BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Melissa B.
North Canton, OH
This product does not have flashback and is really nice to bake your face or just an over all powder. I don’t know about sun protection but it keeps my face on all day even without setting spray.
Elida M.
No need to explain this is a perfect product, well worth the price. The translucent is my shade, and I’ve learned little goes along way. And helps with everything. Doesn’t settle In fine lines and helps matte the whole face.
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this after I put on my foundation and it’s a great setting powder. It makes things look light and finishes my face really well. It looks great and makes my makeup look less heavy.
Katie P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this powder. Best thing about this powder is that a little goes a long way and there is no flags back whiten is nice! this is my go to and must have in my makeup bag. You can not go wrong with this at all!
Nina H.
This is a really good setting powder. This is really good for keeping your oils down too! It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it. I would recommend this this to everyone!
Lara T.
Athens, OH
My makeup has never stayed in so well! Through all setting sprays and powers this is the one that has helped the most. It will stay on forever with little to no shine which is nice.
Holland N.
Madison, MS
I wanted to hate this product because it is so so expensive, but it is beautiful and creates such a flawless finish. Your makeup will not budge. It is very popular for a reason, I just wish that it was cheaper. I think there are alternatives to this from the drugstore that'll work the same way, so I would check those out before dropping $40 on this product, or get the mini size which is around $12.
Krystelle D.
San francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my holy grails! Leaves your skin looking so smooth like a porcelain doll. It doesn’t look too cakey either. A little on the pricier side for everyday use, but works so well!
Christa R.
Astoria, NY
This finishing powder is one of the best ones I've experimented with in my years of trial and error. I have combination skin and it can be hard to find a product with a natural finish that will keep me from being shiny without being too much of a powdery look. This product sets my concealer and keeps me looking bright and fresh all day.
Christin R.
Kernersville, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s my favorite finishing powder! I have extremely sensitive skin and struggle with finding the perfect solution to my combo skin type! I’m also a hairdresser make up artist in after work 12 hour shifts, and somehow this with stands The test of time! There’s no flashback an even trust it to use on my brides! It’s a must have!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.