BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
This powder is a cult favorite for good reason. It sets my makeup beautifully. It give my skin a nice even appearance. It keeps my makeup looking great all day.
Marilyn D.
Orlando, FL
Laura mercier really made the best translucent powder. I absolutely love this product. Whenever i want to use setting powder instead of spray this is my go to!!
Christina B.
Shirley, NY
this is one of the best high end powders that i have ever used its super great for baking i usually prefer the secret brightening on but this is just as amazing
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
Love this powder, I've only used it once because it was my friends- but i definitely want to purchase. gives your face a smoothe soft blurred look which I love!
Erika T.
Knoxville, TN
Best powder ever. Takes all shine away and makes you have a matte face. Lasts for a long time and it comes with a lot of product. Great for oily to normal skin.
Veronica F.
Morgan city , LA
Most softest powder ever and does not crease. This is def something I will keep buying. My makeup looks great after each use. The price is affordable as well.
Sarah P.
Although this is nice, mattifying and leaves me poreless it’s ASHY and changes my foundation color to way lighter. I wish it had more of a better shade range.
Alina E.
Philadelphia , PA
The best powder i'be ever used!!! This is my 3rd one so far. Very good for any skin tone and skin type. Good for baking and you under eye as a setting powder.
Franchesca D.
indian trail, nc
I really love this powder. It is so smooth and sets my face beautifully. The one complaint I have is the price. It's so expensive and powder is wasted easily.
Shannon H.
Newton , AL
I don't like these powders. It doesn't blend well. It leaves my skin looking cakey. Even applied with a damp sponge. I purchased from Sephora in a travel size
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.