BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Brianna A.
Kenosha, WI
BEST FINISHING POWDER IVE USED. This is kind of expensive but it’s worth it. Doesn’t make your face look powdery and works with multiple skin types. It has more of a natural finish. I would definitely buy this again!
Christina G.
It was an ok finishing powder it was not the best one but it did work just not all the time if you want something for an everyday use I do not recommend this one at all.
Andrea F.
3851 W Cobble Ridge Dr, Apt 7101
I really think this product is amazing, my boyfriend gave me this some months ago and it is the best powder i’ve ever tried... For sure i need this again because works super good in my face and makes a good finish to my make up
ⓐⓤⓑⓡⓔⓨ⚡️ S.
The best finishing powder I’ve used. This is my go to to seal off any makeup look. I love that it goes on clear and doesn’t effect my makeup or make my face appear lighter like some others do. The price is nice too.
susan s.
This product was nice on my face. It covered over my foundation great while providing a sun protection. I have oily skin and it covered the oil well, but it did make my face feel slightly dried afterward.
Chelsea S.
Wolfforth, TX
This powder was pretty good! The only downsides were that it dried out my skin and looked a bit cakey at times. I would definitely try it again if it came across my path!
sar ॐ.
Somerset, NJ
Keeps me oil free and sets my makeup very well on my T-zone. Has a lovely consistency however is a bit on the pricey end. Good for combination skin.
Klaurini ch V.
This goes head to head with the nyx and makeup forever loose translucent powder for me. Soaks up oil and helps make the makeup blend in together and makes it lasts most of the day.
Bailey Z.
I just recently got a haul from Sephora and I decided to get a sample size of this product. I was so surprised with how much I loved it. Not only did it keep my makeup on all day, but it blurred my skin in the most beautiful way, without any color payoff or flashback. It really helped my oily skin too. Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder
Edhilis P.
Henrico, VA
There is a reason why this powder is over hyped but, aside from the price tag, the hype train is real!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.