BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Stephanie O.
Chico, CA
Love this powder really helps my skin look flawless and controls oil. Only downside is it has flashback but is great to use during the day when you aren't using flash.
Amanda C.
Bolivar, TN
This powder is phenomenal! I use it every single time I do my makeup. It's the perfect powder for baking your user eyes! I find that it also helps to blur the look of my pores and there is no white cast in flash photography.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
A friend recommended this makeup and I decided to give it a try. If you're wanting a light coverage, this powder provides that. It definitely doesn't feel heavy.
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
I love Laura Mercier's translucent finishing powder. It sets my makeup to perfection but doesn't dry my skin out. It is light feeling in the skin and makes my makeup last forever.
Carley M.
Killen, AL
100% hands down my favorite finishing powder. It’s is beautiful and stays in place. It’s translucent so it doesn’t lighten up my makeup too much. I will never use anything else!
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
in my opinion this is literally the best finishing powder of all time! the satin finish makes your face look and feel smooth and it really keeps your makeup in place all day
Gina A.
This is a ride or die product for me. I can’t live without this product. I’ve repurchased this powder. It sets my foundation and last all day. It keeps my oily skin matte.
Malik S.
Definitely worth all the hype. Nice finishing powder for all skin tones. Does not leave you looking like a ghost in photos. A little goes a long way. So worth the price.
Jen M.
Newtown, PA
Hands down the best finishing powder on the market. I have extremely oily skin and this holds my oils at bay. There's no overpowering scent either. Worth every penny!
Cassie R.
Coraopolis
I heard good and bad things about this product love to try it out myself to see if it's good or bad. I'd also love to try it out on my YouTube channel if you guys would like me 2
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.