BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Samantha W.
Massachusetts
This powder can make anything look good. It is not too pricey. It makes everything matte and smooth. It lasts me a long time too you don’t need a lot of it when you do use it.
Roselyn H.
Bardonia, NY
Love this finishing powder! Works great and sets my makeup well in a very natural, non-cakey way. Helps keep shine away. Doesn’t break my skin out. I love and recommend this!
Karrah V.
Richmond, VA
Definitely worth the hype. Usually finishing powered leave dark skin with a grey, ashen look but this does not! Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even.
Madison N.
Hernando, MS
I love a good finishing powder. I’m new to makeup so this is the only one I’ve tried. But this product works for me. It keeps my makeup in place and perfect for when I take photos.
ItsBrandy M.
Algonquin, IL
I have a dry skin type , that’s why I’m not a fan of any powder especially setting make up powder. I was amazed when I started using this powder it won’t leave me a cakey finished.
Joeliz G.
Milwaukee, WI
Im so in love with this setting powder is the bomb i feel it helps with my combined skin. I live the natural look it gives me and i wouldn't change it I truly recommend it
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
I use this to set my under eye concealer & my foundation ,it is perfect for me. The price is a little expensive but the product lasts a good deal of time so it is worth it.
chu Y.
I loved this powder using a powder brush! However with a wet sponge like most people used it, it didn't work out so well for me. I looked caked after 30 mins and I am combination skin.
Kassie P.
I use this to set my under eyes and the rest of my face! I have also used this to "bake" when contouring! I have purchased this 3 times now and will continue to purchase!
Rebekah W.
Elkton
Love this setting powder. I use it to set my face after applying liquids , it makes my skin so blend able when applying powders over top and it makes me makeup flawless!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.