BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Gabe W.
Wilmington , NC
Love this product, holds my makeup all day but the only downfall is that if you don’t blend it in really really well I found it to leave you having a wicked flash back from cameras
Amy M.
Holt, MI
The perfect finishing powder for my skin. I have dry skin and this never makes me feel too dry!! Also it does good job of making my skin look fresh and doesn’t settle into my fine lines.
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
This has become a staple product in my beauty routine. After I use my foundation I use this powder and it just sets my makeup. I also use this throughout the day if I want to refresh my look. I will definitely buy this again and again!
Cristina L.
San Jose, CA
This product gives you the perfect airbrushed look. The only downside is that it is SOOOO messy to use. I should probably use this more than I do but the mess it makes keeps me away.
Jackie H.
Milwaukee, WI
This is an amazing powder overall! Not just because it’s a well known brand but because of how it works on your face. I like setting my concealer under my eyes with this powder and it works wonders! Love it!
Patherine P.
gilbert, AZ
It does the job well. I usually apply this under the eyes. It makes my skin looks smoother and help lock in my concealer. It can sometimes be too drying though when applied too much. Little goes a long way.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Best finishing powder. Keeps everything in place and keeps the look as a matte finish. Lasts all day long, which is really good. I have not found any cons from this product honestly.
Zhanna D.
Renton, WA
Laura Mercier has never failed me when it comes to powders. This one is silky smooth and leaves your face looking fresh. Perfect for getting rid of that pesky oily skin when you've had your makeup on all day.
Madison N.
Hernando, MS
I love a good finishing powder. I’m new to makeup so this is the only one I’ve tried. But this product works for me. It keeps my makeup in place and perfect for when I take photos.
Karrah V.
Richmond, VA
Definitely worth the hype. Usually finishing powered leave dark skin with a grey, ashen look but this does not! Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.