BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Sierra M.
Big Bear Lake, CA
A staple in my beauty routine to set my makeup. I always use this after my foundation to set it and hide any pores and fine lines. Spray with makeup setting spray for an airbrushed look.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I love this powder it gives a really nice finish to the skin and it doesn’t give me flashback so it is perfect for pictures. I definitely recommend this product because it is really good and worth your money for sure
Danielle T.
Naperville, IL
I absolutely love this setting powder!!! It’s super easy to apply it doesn’t leave a white hue after applying! It makes my pores go away and smooths out my fine lines! My fave part is that it keeps on my makeup all day!
Sarah A.
In my opinion best finish powder in the market right now. It's so smooth and doesn't look like its there at all. And if I have any harsh lines from my makeup it totally blends it out
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
I loveeeeee this powder, but absolutely HATE how expensive it is! So many products at a lower price point that get the job done! Sorry Laura high end just doesn’t cut it for me all the time!
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my absolute favorite powder to bake with and set the face. It's a holy grail! I would repurchase forever. It is a staple in my makeup routine! I also use to set under the eyes.
Mandi I.
Lincoln park, MI
Love this powder. Super light and doesn't leave that filmy feel like a few other kinds. Applied very well and worked great for pictures too. One of my favorite finishing powders for sure
Cristina L.
San Jose, CA
This product gives you the perfect airbrushed look. The only downside is that it is SOOOO messy to use. I should probably use this more than I do but the mess it makes keeps me away.
Gabe W.
Wilmington , NC
Love this product, holds my makeup all day but the only downfall is that if you don’t blend it in really really well I found it to leave you having a wicked flash back from cameras
Julia R.
Globe, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this powder. It sets my foundation perfectly and is so lightweight. It is very expensive but it lasts a very long time. Every makeup guru should have this product.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.