BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Ana G.
Orlando , FL
i did not like this at all i have a friend that swears by it but when i tried it it made my eyes burn and i had to take it off ruining my makeup. that could have been just me but i really would be careful with it
Jessica R.
Love this! Works great on my dry skin. I don’t use a ton of it, but in places I need to set it helps my makeup not crease. I love it!! It’s a natural finish to the skin. I definitely recommend!
Breanna H.
Newport news , VA
Oh my gosh. Blurs pores. Great for baking. Make my face look amazing. I’ve had it for a few days and it’s the bomb.com! Makeup stays all day and looks flawless. Definitely buying it again.
OneDay C.
This is one of the BEST setting powders I’ve found. Don’t love that it contains talc or the price, but it works so well! This sets my make-up very well and lasts through my day and night. I highly recommend this setting powder!
Haley J.
San Francisco, CA
Goes on pretty heavy and leaves residue on my face. Not sure if I should be using a different brush or not. I like Laura Mercier so I definitely will continue to use her brand - just maybe not this product.
Sophia A.
Great finishing powder! Soaks up any oil without making my skin look dry, it has a velvet like finish. The powder lasts long and keeps my make up for the whole day! I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Janelle C.
Highland, IN
Holy grail of setting powders, doesn’t change the color of my foundation. This one doesn’t seem to settle as fast in my eye wrinkles as some do. It’s soft and makes my makeup last longer
Charlin F.
This finishing powder by Laura Mercier is every make up lover's MUST HAVE. The powder gives your skin such a weightless finish without over mattifying your foundation. You glow without looking oily. It's the perfect powder!
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX
Great finishing product if you want to splurge. A little pricey but worth the money and yes I would use again. I am very pale sign and drier skin type and it works for me no problems.
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
This is the best finishing powder I have ever used. It is so light weight and completely clear so you can use it over every type of makeup. Does not cake and lasts all day long! I swear by it and recommend it to everyone
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.