BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Perfect finishing powder and touch up powder throughout the day to preserve a long lasting look throughout the day, without the need to reapply bronzer and blush, etc. Prevents your skin from sweat and oil too!
Grace C.
This is the best setting powder I’ve ever used. It has a very natural finish, leaving my skin looking smooth and healthy. It keeps my makeup in place all day, especially the under eyes where I put my concealer.
Wendi L.
Cookeville , TN
It's not my favorite powder. I thought I liked it but once I tried the cover fx one, I realized I didn't like it. It made my face look dry under my eyes. The price is about the same as others. I will not buy it again
Ashley D.
Madison, CT
I don't think saying I love this finishing powder is enough. It's perfect. It's easy to apply, looks flawless, and doesn't dry me out too much. It keeps my makeup in place and I highly recommend it to anyone
Love C.
My favorite finishing powder. I got this from Sephora when I redeemed my points. It keeps my face from looking oily and it sets my foundation. It’s great for people with oily skin as it mattifies you skin.
Sabina B.
Best translucent powder that I have ever used. I give it 5out of 5 stars and highly recommend it. It's a bit pricey but it's so worth it and does an amazing job setting your under eye and helps to to keep concealer in place and also not to crease.
Rachel J.
Las Cruces , NM
I heard so many awesome things about this product and after receiving I knew what all the fus was about. It keeps hold all day and keeps skin looking vibrant and flawless. I would highly recommend to anyone
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this finishing powder. It’s not thick and it has an amazing matte finish. It works well as a finishing powder and it prevents the makeup from creasing. It’s amazing for oily skin. Highly recommend.
Cindy T.
I love the Laura mercier finishing powder , it can make your makeup look flawless but can also make you look cracked in some areas if too much is applied , it has a matte finish which is great for oily skin.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I have been using this for about a month now. I like it but it's a little expensive at $39. I think I will try something cheaper but just stick to a loose powder as I think they are better than pressed.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.