BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Taylor C.
This is the only finishing powder I have ever used, and this is the only one I will ever use. It sets my makeup perfectly and it doesn't cause any flash back. It's definitely worth the money and I will repurchase.
Anna F.
Noblesville , IN
This powder is wonderful! It sets my makeup and gives it a beautiful matte look that lasts all day. It applies well and doesn’t ever look cakey. Definitely worth the money with this product! I would highly recommend
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
Such a great finishing powder. This seems to be everyone's holy grail so of course I went out to snag it for myself. It's one of my favorites! It blends in seamlessly without leaving a residue. There's no flashback either in photos which makes it a huge win for me.
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
I love using this powder to bake and use as an overall finishing powder. It helps lock foundation in place and it also helps decrease shine in the t zone! It's very finely sifted so it doesn't make you look cakey!
Jensen N.
I love this! It keeps my foundation in place all day, and is so easy to use. I'd never used loose powders until this, and I love it. The application process is simple. I'd recommend this to everyone, honestly.
Grace C.
This is the best setting powder I’ve ever used. It has a very natural finish, leaving my skin looking smooth and healthy. It keeps my makeup in place all day, especially the under eyes where I put my concealer.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Perfect finishing powder and touch up powder throughout the day to preserve a long lasting look throughout the day, without the need to reapply bronzer and blush, etc. Prevents your skin from sweat and oil too!
Wendi L.
Cookeville , TN
It's not my favorite powder. I thought I liked it but once I tried the cover fx one, I realized I didn't like it. It made my face look dry under my eyes. The price is about the same as others. I will not buy it again
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
This powder is amazing for setting liquid or cream make up. I have oily skin and this powder, with no flash back by the way, keeps my skin from getting super shiny for decently long periods. I would 100% buy again, worth every penny.
Ashley D.
Madison, CT
I don't think saying I love this finishing powder is enough. It's perfect. It's easy to apply, looks flawless, and doesn't dry me out too much. It keeps my makeup in place and I highly recommend it to anyone
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.