BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
I loved this finishing powder. It really set my makeup with a matte finish. I have combination skin so it didn't dry out my dry areas but still absorbed oil in my oily areas.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
This is the BEST finishing powder on the market. It applies smoothly and completely and keeps my skin not too dry and not oily through my day. I think this lasts enough for what you pay because the quality is just so superior. I love this!
Lori S.
There's a reason this is one of the it products for setting powders! It's amazing! It applies beautifully to the skin, helps keep me matte all day, and doesn't look like I'm wearing powder. It will be hard to get me to use anything else!
kaylee b.
Beaverton, OR
THE BEST FINISHING AND BAKING POWDER EVER. Forget the price and need to buy. Makes your face feel like silk! You will want to pet yourself after using. And has a nice finish! Not matte or dewy. Perfect for all skin types. Very breathable.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
This is one of the best finishing powders around!!! It really gives a nice even matte finish over your foundation without looking dry or powdery. It helps to make my makeup last longer and not look sweaty or greasy by the end of a work day
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
I love using this powder!! it is great when ur done with ur make up to set it !!!it is a little pricey but sometimes you have to buy things for ur face that are a bit pricey!
Anna D.
Irving, TX
I am in love with this product, I think every makeup lover should own this! :) it works wonderfully on my skin and helps me highlight my checkbones and under eyes. I love it!
Bekah H.
Spring Hill, TN
This product clearly does not need another review, but it's just too good!! I've been dying to try it for the longest time, and finally went to buy it yesterday. It's seriously as good as everyone says it is. My makeup didn't budge all day long!
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Works really well, and I love that it doesn’t have any flashback. It took me a very long time to find a finishing powder that worked for me, but when I bought this finishing powder I used it so much that I had to buy another one within a month.
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
Laura mercier is ALWAYS my go to finishing powder. There is a reason it's such a famous product. It fixes in your foundation and makes your skin like baby skin! Your skin gets so smooth i love touching my face after a bit of this magic
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.