BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Hampton, VA
i only used a small bit of this, mine was really messy and it went everywhere when i tried to apply it. when it was on my face, it looked wonderful with a nice matte finish, but i won’t buy it again. i wouldn’t recommend unless you’re ready for a mess!
Anna S.
Bossier City, LA
I know everyone is obsessed with this. I'm giving it 1 star bcuz it truly did not work for me. I have oily tzone and normal outer areas. This powder broke up my foundation in my most oily areas on my face. I really wished this had worked for me 😔
Arlene M.
I love how it doesn't look so cakey , powdery or heavy. It's perfect. I do have oily skin and used a lot of bad and cakey powders but this one was amazing. To me it seems great for every skin type. I love how it feels so smooth and a nice finish.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
One of the best (def Too 3!) finishing powders I have tried AND it’s good for your skin!
I have combination skin and even in my dry areas it didn’t get cakey when applying.
At first the price seemed a little steep but I w a miracle worker y’all!
indil25 G.
West Palm Beach
This powder is so good! It sets so quickly, and easily with very little product. My favorite part of all is that it is a true translucent not yellow, or orangy, and not white so it leaves not white cast under my eyes. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
I do a thing called baking with this and it’s amazing. This is the best powder I’ve ever used on face as a setting powder. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a high end setting powder and will be purchasing this again once I’m out!
Alexandra B.
Delray Beach, FL
Love love love this powder. I get shiny due to my oily t-zone and living in a very humid climate. This stuff helps soooooo much with shiny and keeps my makeup fresh almost all day. My only negative is the cost but I guess you get what you pay for.
Mara H.
A bit pricey but it's worth it. Makes my makeup look great and stays in place all day. My skin doesn't get dry or look cakey. Great product and I've repurchase once I run out. Would recommend to others.
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
I love using this powder for baking and setting my makeup for a going out look! I don’t use it everyday but it really keeps your makeup in place. It also doesn’t have flashback in pictures which is important! Overall my fav finishing powder
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
This is the BEST finishing powder on the market. It applies smoothly and completely and keeps my skin not too dry and not oily through my day. I think this lasts enough for what you pay because the quality is just so superior. I love this!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.