BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Anareli A.
I’ve only used this a few times and it’s amazing. The powder seems so small and soft not grainy like a few others. It really helps when baking the face and setting your under eyes. Highly recommend if you use setting powders as a part of your daily routine.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
I have recently purchased this finishing powder and I am in love with it I read many great reviews on the product so I decided to try it for myself it is very translucent and not thick like a lot of them it’s very Soft and glides on smoothly and looks great
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
This powder is wonderful! It gives my face a matte finish and helps my make up last all day! It's my favorite product currently! I would definitely recommend this for purchase! It you want you're makeup to last and not get shiny, don't doubt this purchase!
Lea M.
Monrovia, MD
Love this finishing powder! It really does the trick and has a smooth finish it doesn't have any shimmer to it very matte but it really highlights under your eyes when you "bake" your makeup I definitely recommend!
Stacy W.
Hazlehurst, GA
This is the single most best and amazing product I have ever used!! Worth the buy! Would definitely recommend to anyone and I would most definitely buy and use this product again!! It’s definitely a use everyday go-to product that you can’t help but love!! I’ve tried several other similar products but nothing comes close!! To me (so far) I haven’t found any dupes) it’s just an amazing well worth the money buy!!
Brandi S.
This finish powder is a cult favorite for a reason - it's silky smooth finish completes my makeup routine and helps my foundation look natural rather than cakey. Not only that, but it's fine texture mixing with my foundation making it last super long!
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
My ultimate finishing powder. I fee like it is a staple and can never go wrong when I use this! It's a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it. I love that it can be bought at so many stores and that it doesn't flash back, and makes my makeup last so long!
Amber F.
Plantation, FL
This stuff is amazing !!! I have such oily skin and it is able to set my make up and keep it in place all day without budging. Lily skin causes my make up to separate and lose its coverage but this stuff keeps me matte all day. Definitely worth the purchase !
C M.
This product is so AMAZING! I won't be able to live without this stuff!! No matter what foundation you have this will help it last ALL day! I wish I discovered this product sooner!!
Rebeccah W.
Greenville, NC
You aren't finished until you finish off your perfect makeup look with this fabulous product. It feels luxurious on your skin and doesn't make you feel cakey! Perfect for any skin tone. This is a high end luxury item that you must have in your makeup vault!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.