BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Lisa P.
Delray Beach, FL
Its OK! I know everyone raves but I don't get the rage! For aging skin its probably a no no because it does settle in some fine lines. Its also messy for me a prefer a pressed powder. The color can be off because i am super fair. I will pass
Emely C.
E ven though I received the package a little bit damaged the product inside the package was still in a brand new condition. It sets my foundation and concealer really well. A little bit of setting powder goes a long way and it makes my skin look less oily. There's a lot in this container to last you for a very long time.
Deana C.
Plover, WI
If you don’t use this brand daily because of the high price, don’t think about it. This is the most quality you will get out of a finishing powder. It perfectly sets your skin without making it look caked on. It lasts all day and you won’t have to worry about touch ups.
blanca b.
Bloomington, IN
i want to bake just like everyone else so bad but this powder ends up enhancing all my dry spots near my T-zone but at least it it smoothes my face and makes my skin texture less noticeable. i just want a powder that i should put around my nose and it not look bad.
Iralda K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Let me start by saying that I usually don't use powders since I feel like my skin is too dry. But I tried this and I am in love with it, there is a lot of product and it will last you forever!
Alejandra V.
San Diego
This is my go to powder. It has no flash back which is something hard to find in most of these loose powders. Good for oily and combination skin. It will also help you keep your makeup in place all day and won't make you shinny or oily. I would recommend this product.
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
This translucent finishing powder is my go to every single day for every occasion. I have oily skin and it provides me a matte finish that does a good job of controlling the oil throughout the day. I never look greasy with this. It doesn’t get caked up or crease ever either. Great for baking. Looks super natural.
Kyla C.
This is my favorite setting powder! I use it almost every single day! Although it is on the pricier side it works amazingly! It is worth the price! This doesn't leave a white powder on your skin, it is completely translucent and it keeps your makeup on all day long!
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
I absolutely loved this finishing powder! I have oily combination skin and this really helped out with my oily spots on my face. I’d say it has a matte finish to it. Makes your skin super silky and soft looking. I definitely recommend for the people who are looking for a great finishing powder.
Lorina G.
Gaaaaaaaaaah I love this ! It's perfect to set and to even add a little color depending on which color you buy. I highly recommend it definitely set everything and the brightness is amazing
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.