BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Nikki A.
Clinton, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this after reading and watching a lot of positive reviews about it. I wanted to use it to set my concealer under my eyes. I had heard that this was the best one for that purpose. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me for that purpose..it does settle into my fine lines around my eyes and it doesn't look good. It is ok for setting my foundation in my T-Zone, where I tend to get oily. I can't say that this setting powder is any better than any others that I have used in the past, which is disappointing, considering the price point of it. I would also rather use a setting powder that does not contain talc.
Carmen🍓 M.
Flushing, NY
I don’t like this product at all. It feels like heavy powder on your face and it looks so bad under the sun. I really liked it when Sephora employee tried it on me in the store. I had hyper pigmentation from acne and I asked the employees to show me something with coverage🤷🏻‍♀️
Alicia G.
This was the most recommended setting powder at my local Sephora and umongst my friends. I bought the mini and was really happy with it. Even being translucent it seemed to make my skin look quite a bit lighter right after use but I may have used too much? I am quite oily but his product did help maintain throughout the day. I would lile to try other brands but this one is definitely worth trying. It did not have a weird smell nor did it irritate my skin.
Jackie H.
Orlando, FL
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! This product has single-handedly changed how my entire face looks when I do my makeup. Makes the makeup last ALL day long and reduces unwanted shine, for a polished finished look!!
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
The best out there! I love how it sets my make up, it keeps it in place all day! I have both the mat and shimmer finishes so it really depends where im going out is when I decide which finish I want to set my make up with.
Randi A.
Altoona , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This sets my makeup all day! Price point is a little bit higher, but for me it’s totally worth it. This works great with my oily skin and helps to keep my face from getting too oily! I love this and can’t live without it!
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
This powder is WORTH EVERY PENNY. It’s worth all the hype it gets. It sets makeup beautifully with a long-lasting matte finish and very little flashback. I will be repurchasing this. Compared to airspun this is amazing.
Erin R.
Valparaiso, IN
I HAVE NEVER LOVED A MAKEUP PRODUCT SO MUCH. I use this power on top of my foundation to set it, and it is truly amazing.
It gives such a beautiful finish and works for all skin types.
I have tried every setting powder known to man and I ALWAYS come back to this product. Your foundation will last all day, it will not clog your pores, it controls oil, and you will not have flash back in pictures which is a plus 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
11/10 recommend (yes 11/10) because it is just that good.
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
This product is a must have !!! I bake my under eyes with it , I set my foundation with it. My makeup looks flawless and my makeup looks so great and my face feels so smooth. It is a little pricey but well worth it.
Mai h.
Riyadh
An awesome finishing powder..make your face photoshopped..gives you that natural look..it goes for every skin types..very soft ..well combination..so easy to apply..amazing amazing amazing..totally recommend.👌🏻
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.