BY LAURA MERCIER #9 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Amy H.
quincy, MA
My favorite and only finishing powder I ever use. I have a travel sized and a full sized for at home. It really does help my makeup lasting power. Only slight complaint that is I have dry skin and it can emphasize that; but I’ll take that over my makeup melting off throughout the day.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Loveeeeeeeee This Finishinggg Powderr !!! I Use it Everydayy , Easy To Appyy And Use , Long Lastingg Of Courseee !! I Recommend You Guys This With All Type Skin Color Type .. brought Mines zonlineee
Marie E.
This is one of the most amazing finishing powders I have ever ever used! It makes your skin look so airbrushed and just flawless. I adore this product, and i would definitely buy it again!!!! I have recommended this to my mother and she loved it as well!!! It's an amazing product!
Diana L.
Menifee, CA
I think everyone knows about this powder by now. It really lives up to the hype. It leaves a beautiful finish to makeup whether it be used as baking or regular setting powder. I don't have issues with flashback and it doesn't look dusty on the face! I definitely would recommend it!
Vanessa A.
Love this Finishing powder! It's so light and does not leave any residue. It keeps my concealer in place all day! I have normal/combination skin so this is perfect for me. It leaves a matte and natural finish which is what I look for in a powder. I highly recommend this product !
Meaghan O.
Sherman, TX
I was given this powder by a friend and have fallen in love!! I used it to set my under eye concealer and lightly dust my oily spots. This powder has been a total game changer. It gives a great finish without being too matte, blends in nicely and doesn't ever feel cakey or dry.
Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
This is my favorite finishing powder! It doesn’t give a flashback like most do. I have very oily skin and this helps my make up stay on longer and makes everything look so smooth! It’s a little pricey but worth every penny, I will continue to buy this. Definitely recommend!
Amber S.
Absolute best finishing powder I have ever used. Doesn't take a lot and gin on flawlessly and with little effort.. my makeup looks airbrushed after I Top it off with this.. I was sent it for free to try from Influenster.. but I will buy it again as soon as I'm out.. Jackpot
Linda M.
Fresno, CA
I'm so sad. I freaking lost this amazing powder and I had so much left. I have oily skin, it's very oily and I use this powder under my eyes and it's sooo smooth and doesn't dry out my undereyes. It's smooth and it's amazing it doesn't give me a white cast. What more could I ask for?
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
This. Product. Is. Life. I always heard the best rumors of this setting powder and now that I finally got my hands on it I must agree. This product completely transforms my face to a matte photo finish. I could not suggest a product more. It might be pricey, but it is sure worth the investment.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.