BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Jordana B.
New Braunfels, TX
I’m an oily/combination skin girl so I have to set my face or my makeup slides all over the place. This is definitely my favorite setting spray. It has a really nice natural finish that keeps my oily areas matte, but doesn’t make me look dry or cakey. It lasts all day and feels light on my skin. For me, it’s a little pricey as far as powders go, but completely worth it.
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
I love this powder. It is lightweight and does a great job of setting makeup while also blurring any imperfections (I am looking at you large pores!). It is a bit pricey but I think it is worth it. It does not ball up or cake up like some of the drugstore brands like to do. You can pick it up at Ulta or Sephora.
Candace R.
Rogers, AR
This is the BEST finishing powder.  I have combination skin and this sets my makeup all day while also keeping my skin from getting shiny.  A little goes a long way - it seems to last for a long time.  The powder doesn't leave a chalky film either.  For sure my favorite setting powder!
Tina K.
This is a great finishing powder. I have combo-oily skin and it holds up on my face. It gives a blurring effect to my pores. It doesn't add coverage, which I like, but it definitely sets my foundation and concealer. The powder is very finely milled which I really enjoy since it makes it feel so soft
Arantza Z.
El Paso, TX
This one is my go to powder whenever I’m gong somewhere that it’s either hot, a long day, or a very special event. I would really recommend this powder as a must have because you use very little of it, either If it is for baking or setting the whole face. The price to me is worth it for when and how much I use it.
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
Omg omg omg! Laura Mercier is my favorite makeup line! Their products hold ALL DAY. It's amazing. I use their foundation and finishing powder and it feels awesome. It's light, soft, and long lasting. It's weightless on your face and leaves your skin feeling silky. Plus it looks almost natural. Highly recommend 👍🏼
Amanda G.
After hearing all of my friends obsess over this product I picked it up. I think the packaging is nice and elegant and not too messy. The powder set my makeup nicely but I can't say I saw a big difference in wear time. I ended up returning it to try a different "high end" brand finishing powder
Carmen A.
Me encanta este polvo es mi favorito mi piel y la de mis clientas se ve súper suavecita la zona de la ojera dura todo el día la zona T de mi rostro después de unas 4 horas ya se empieza a poner grasosa mi piel pero para sellar corrector es excelente y no refleja en las fotos por eso es 100% recomendado
nadja c.
I LOVEEEEEEE THIS POWDER ! Absolutely no flash back , with this I don't bake I just set my concealer because I think it gets white looking whhen you bake or set too long but it does give a nice finish for all skin tones. With darker tones I say add another powder after to not look so white
Jeshanah J.
Jackson, MS
I love this finishing powder! I don't wear heavy makeup, and I usually go for a more natural look. This finishing powder helps me achieve just that. It keeps my oily areas at bay and gives me a refreshed look. A little on the pricier but worth a shot if you're looking for a great product.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.