BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Abi J.
Osseo, MN
Every Laura powder I have every tried has never disappointed me. I love this one for setting my whole face (besides my under eye, I use the secret brightening powder). I would recommend this product for anyone!! I love it and it lasts FOREVER.
Denise G.
I used it a few times to give it a try and I did like it alot. My skin is very oily and using this powder help reduce the oil but is didn't completely stop it witch is not a problem. It is messy so becarful how you handle it cause you will get powder everywhere . its not to pricey then other brands . I do like it and would but it again .
Stephanie C.
Abilene, TX
Great finishing powder! I don't usually use this unless it's for an event, a long night out, or special occasion. This product really helped my make up stay in place. I first used it on a cruise. It didn't run at all, even after all the dancing I did out on deck! I never found a reason to have a finishing powder, but after having experience how amazing it kept my makeup in tact it's a must have!
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
This product is a bit on the luxury side of makeup but it was the best investment I had ever made at Sephora. I was debating on getting this but I am glad I did. My face is normal/oily so I tested this out for 12 hours and it did not make my face cakey or flakey at ALL! Kept my makeup clean and my face oil-free for at least half the time I wore it.
Abby R.
Niles, MI
I know SO many MUA's love this stuff, and I do too (sometimes) often I find that this powder is really drying. I have combo/oily skin so you'd think it'd be great... but still a little dry! I use this to "bake" only in the places my makeup creases and it works really well. For the other "bigger" parts of my face I just use a light drugstore powder.
Kelly C.
My favorite finishing product of all time. I always used Urban Decay's finishing spray but his changed my life. I love the big packaging so that I have lots of room to dip my brushes and the product leaves my face glowing instead of shiny.
Destiny H.
Richardson , TX
This is almost every makeup gurus favorites loose powder it is very high-priced but it works so so good and blends in very well this is the the powder that everyone uses and I should say that I highly recommend this product if you can afford it it's one of the best loose powders in Sephora or anywhere you can find it.
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
I liked this product a lot. It set me face make up really well especially under my eyes. It is very good compared to more expensive alternatives. I bought it on their website. Depending on what you get, it is between $25-$35.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This finishing powder is beautiful, but does not look that great on very dry skin like mine. The lady at Sephora warned me about this before I purchased it and she was right. It makes my face look older and accentuates my dry spots. This powder looks great on other people’s skin though! Just be careful if your skin is dry.
Jordana B.
New Braunfels, TX
I’m an oily/combination skin girl so I have to set my face or my makeup slides all over the place. This is definitely my favorite setting spray. It has a really nice natural finish that keeps my oily areas matte, but doesn’t make me look dry or cakey. It lasts all day and feels light on my skin. For me, it’s a little pricey as far as powders go, but completely worth it.
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.