BY LAURA MERCIER

• Copper Gluconate
  • Zinc Gluconate

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

• "I use it almost every single day!" in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Sets make like a dream and leaves skin looking smooth and even." in 1 review
  • "This finishing powder is great!" in 1 review
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
This finishing powder was just ok for me. I have combination to dry skin (especially dry in winter) and it just appeared chalky/white on my skin over my makeup. I tried to love it due to such high reviews but it’s a no go for me. I gave it to a friend and she has been raving about it (hence the three stars instead of one or two) saying it’s easy to apply and sets her makeup nicely.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I really like this finishing powder. For a long time I used the Bare Minerals-Mineral veil to finish off my makeup look. Although I still like that one, I really really like the Laura Mercier finishing powder. Gives a really natural finish to your foundation and doesnt cake up at all!
Brianna W.
Norris City, IL
I actually love this product and it really does make your makeup stay on longer. It's really good for oily skin because it makes your makeup look really matte and perfected. It makes your skin flake a little for dry skin, but not too bad for me. I really feel like it gives a whole new meaning to your makeup look when you use this product! I love it! Highly recommend if you want something to keep your makeup lasting for hours!
Amanda D.
If you put a lot of this powder to set your under eye concealer, your concealer will not budge and it will last all day without creasing. That being said I love this powder for that but you have to use a lot of the powder for it to hold your makeup together and that means you have to use a lot of the product which is why I gave it four stars instead of five.
Jamison A.
I love this powder so much!! I have oily skin and this powder works amazing to set my makeup and keeps my skin mat and smooth all day. The only thing I would say is be careful to not pick up to much product and use a light land when using.
Kathryn D.
I've been on the same container of this for like... 5 years? And I swear I use it daily. It's great for setting, but also for just kind of evening out your complexion. I feel like my skin looks a lot smoothr and more polished when I use this stuff.
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
I honestly don't understand why everyone loves this product so much. I think it truly just doesn't work well with my skin. I love Laura Mercier products but this powder, even when I use the tiniest amount, just oxidizes weird on my face throughout the day and by the time I'm even on my lunch from work it looks weird and patchy and adds a gross texture to my skin.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
The full size will last you forever. I've had mine for about 6 months now and it's not even half way done. I don't use it to set my whole face, but I love it for setting under eye concealer. once you use it and notice how fast it blurs eye wrinkles, you'll never go without using this again.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
I love this brand this product it is amazing I don’t know if it has sun protection so I don’t want to tell you the wrong thing it has a natural finish super amazing only con is that is a powder and I loved the pressed powder is not the loose powder just because it always gets everywhere and I feel like it’s in my nose and it smells weird but this is great
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
There is no wonder about why this is one of the most popular finishing powders out there. It really helps to keep my make up in place all day long. It gives me a matte finish which I love. I will definitely read purchase again and I recommend it to everyone!
jerrica b.
Mount Vernon, KY
How does this product compare to Bare Minerals?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Grace W.
Frisco, TX
H.B.R j.
Guwahati
What is the best setting powder ?
Laura C.